Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and https://onlinemba.illinois.edu....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1551 - 1575 of 4,672 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Parashram R D

Jul 1, 2020

Great Experience with professor he made it very easy to understand with the overall content.

By Mr H P

Great elaboration of strategies by giving example of top brands,which easily get into mind.

By KOUSTAV C

May 9, 2020

Excellent course. Learned new technique of digital tools which could be applied in business.

By Vedrana H

May 6, 2020

very well made online course, interesting, not too much content, I gained many new insights.

By Out D S

Apr 19, 2020

A very good course indeed! Highly recommended for all marketing professionals and beginners!

By Ashish p

Jan 9, 2020

I knew nothing about marketing a few weeks back but now look at me all intelligent and wise.

By zakaria s

Aug 3, 2019

Thanks you for this great learning experience , i recommended this course for all students .

By md. i

Jul 23, 2018

Really loved the course because of awesome professor, well designed and interesting content.

By Saptaparna G

Jul 28, 2017

The course was very informative and I have gained from the course and enriched my knowledge.

By Enric C

Feb 11, 2017

I was afraid to begin studying again, but finally was one of the best things I done, thanks!

By Randy T J H

Oct 21, 2016

Great course, great lectures, and good subject and content examples and course materials. :)

By Matheus M

Jul 28, 2016

Excelente professor, vídeos explicativos e trabalhos em grupo fortalecedores ao aprendizado.

By C. T W I

May 12, 2016

This course was outstanding in it's presentation, content, and seamless ability to progress.

By Akhila J

Mar 9, 2016

Loved Every minute the session. Thanks Aric foe making my first course in Coursera Memorable

By Mohd T

Mar 1, 2016

Its an Excellent course for any beginner , with good material and lectures and case studies.

By ALPER F

Mar 25, 2021

Thank you so much!! the 3-4 modules were the best in my opinion , I learned a lot from them

By Luigi J

Feb 2, 2021

Insightful strategies. I learned a lot of different digital different marketing strategies.

By Harlem A P

Oct 1, 2020

Thanks! I really appreciate the time on this course and all that I have been able to learn

By elwan

Jul 31, 2020

it's great to learn new thing, especially for me a fresh grad student in this pandemic time

By Saeed N

Jul 13, 2020

One of the nice Courses that everyone who wants to be a successful marketer should take it.

By Arvind K G

Jun 17, 2020

He help worwith Task & Always assists coworkers that are having difficulty with their tasks

By Shehroz J

Jun 13, 2020

Very well made and informative course filled with great practical examples and assignments.

By Puja K

Jan 5, 2017

Excellent course. the supplementary reading links especially is so helpful and interesting.

By Mansi P

Mar 8, 2021

It was an amazing experience. I have learned many new concept in digital marketing course.

By Niloofar S

Feb 12, 2021

Very relevant topics and coherent syllabus. Enjoyed my time learning! Thank you very much.