Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1651 - 1675 of 5,161 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Cristhian S M A

Mar 18, 2021

Thanks to all the team who had created the content into this course. An amazing information!

By YOGESH R

Feb 3, 2021

Great Amount of knowledge and case study who help you to understand digital marketing world.

By Tawonahama C

Nov 1, 2020

provides comprehensive insight into how the digital world is affecting traditional marketing

By Bharath K K

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course with detailed videos of information and overall great learning experience !

By Chandrama P

Sep 25, 2020

Hello Everyone !

This is Chandrama from India

It was really nice experience with this course.

By Rasyida S P

Sep 4, 2020

Course instructor delivers the materials in an engaging manner. Thank you for the notes too.

By simeon

Jul 7, 2020

Mr. Aric rindfleisch is a great teacher and its my privilege to attend this course. THANKYOU

By Parashram R D

Jul 1, 2020

Great Experience with professor he made it very easy to understand with the overall content.

By Mr H P

Great elaboration of strategies by giving example of top brands,which easily get into mind.

By KOUSTAV C

May 9, 2020

Excellent course. Learned new technique of digital tools which could be applied in business.

By Vedrana H

May 6, 2020

very well made online course, interesting, not too much content, I gained many new insights.

By Out D S

Apr 19, 2020

A very good course indeed! Highly recommended for all marketing professionals and beginners!

By Ashish p

Jan 9, 2020

I knew nothing about marketing a few weeks back but now look at me all intelligent and wise.

By zakaria s

Aug 3, 2019

Thanks you for this great learning experience , i recommended this course for all students .

By md. i

Jul 23, 2018

Really loved the course because of awesome professor, well designed and interesting content.

By Saptaparna G

Jul 28, 2017

The course was very informative and I have gained from the course and enriched my knowledge.

By Enric C

Feb 11, 2017

I was afraid to begin studying again, but finally was one of the best things I done, thanks!

By Randy T J H

Oct 21, 2016

Great course, great lectures, and good subject and content examples and course materials. :)

By Matheus M

Jul 28, 2016

Excelente professor, vídeos explicativos e trabalhos em grupo fortalecedores ao aprendizado.

By C. T W I

May 12, 2016

This course was outstanding in it's presentation, content, and seamless ability to progress.

By Akhila J

Mar 9, 2016

Loved Every minute the session. Thanks Aric foe making my first course in Coursera Memorable

By Mohd T

Mar 1, 2016

Its an Excellent course for any beginner , with good material and lectures and case studies.

By ALPER F

Mar 25, 2021

Thank you so much!! the 3-4 modules were the best in my opinion , I learned a lot from them

By Luigi J

Feb 2, 2021

Insightful strategies. I learned a lot of different digital different marketing strategies.

By Harlem A P

Oct 1, 2020

Thanks! I really appreciate the time on this course and all that I have been able to learn