Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1801 - 1825 of 5,228 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Nelson D C G

Feb 8, 2016

I think the whole process was very well composed and really enojoyed all the classes.

By Poorvi J

Dec 2, 2020

amazing course and teacher was also great completely understood each and everything

By Gayathri B

Nov 28, 2020

The best Moocs learning experience! which I never got from other learning platforms.

By Divya G

Oct 16, 2020

I just want to let you know that its been a great learning for my professional life.

By Alevtina T

Jun 11, 2020

Vey joyful and informative material. Thank you so much for new skills and knowledge.

By Arun P S

Very good course for someone who wants to understand marketing in the digital world.

By Steven R F

May 7, 2020

Great Course! Very helpful in helping to understand Marketing in the Digital Space.

By Samuel e

May 5, 2020

i love the way you teach class and humor are really makes me calm. thank you so much

By Chris E D

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent course! I learned more than I expected. I really enjoyed the case studies.

By NAEEM A H

Apr 28, 2020

Very beneficial and recommended for those interested in digital marketing of the day

By Ilham P R

Apr 9, 2018

It's really an interesting course and very applicable in daily life. Nice, very nice

By Diego A E S

Apr 10, 2017

is very interesting! there are a lot of example and case about Marketing in digital.

By Davit M

Nov 22, 2016

Very useful, practical, with practical examples and high involvement of the student.

By Wong W S

May 17, 2022

​love the content taught in the course. Very relevant and i believe it helps my job

By Mạnh T

Aug 13, 2021

very very good especially in module 3 and 4. They are really new and usefull for me

By Ainaa H Z

Jul 15, 2021

I​t's fun because I can relate the learning process through a lot of examples given

By Subhojit D

Jun 30, 2021

Nice up to date course with latest technologies and concepts. Enjoyed it very much.

By Alan A

Jun 5, 2021

t​his cousre is fun and full of important information. i really enjoyed the lesson.

By Aakash G

Apr 20, 2021

It's Best Course For Learning Digital Marketing and Marketing Strategies Learning .

By Mayumi H N W

Jan 25, 2021

I highly recommend this course.This is a great experience for me.thank you cousera.

By Benjamin H

Nov 11, 2020

This course is excellent. The lectures were easy to understand and very insightful.

By nasim K

Oct 13, 2020

that was a useful course and help me to learn the exact concept of mixed marketing.

By Rajasi G

Sep 17, 2020

The course is very helpful, loved the assignments especially the one with Wikipedia

By Akhil M

Jun 8, 2020

very nice course and knowledge based course clear the skills and best for beginers

By Кямаля А

May 9, 2020

Это очень интересный курс нашего времени. Очень много полезной информации.

Спасибо!!