Back to Meeting Investors' Goals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Meeting Investors' Goals by University of Geneva

In this course, you will dive into the concepts of rationality and irrationality and understand how they impact our investment decisions and what the consequences can be at the market level. You will first explore the different biases that we, as humans, are subjected to when facing investment decisions and how they may impact the outcomes of these decisions. Moreover, you will see how emotions and ethical concerns such as honesty and trust influence market participants. When they are considered as a group rather than individually, you will discover how rationality and irrationality can drive asset prices to and away from their fair value. Finally, you will be presented with different portfolio construction methodologies and investment styles that make up the landscape of today's portfolio management industry. At key points throughout the course, you will benefit from the practical knowledge of experts from our corporate partner, UBS, in how to build and manage clients' portfolios....

MB
Nov 22, 2016

I heartily thank everyone participate in this course . this course gave me a comprehensive knowledge about different types of investment styles and the optimum way to build an investment portfolio .

DA
Dec 4, 2016

One of the best courses I've found about investment strategies and styles. It was also very interesting the impact of emotions and cognitive biases in our investment decisions. Highly recommended.

51 - 75 of 235 Reviews for Meeting Investors' Goals

By Ram K S

Jun 30, 2020

Lots of learning in this course. All the lessons were interesting. Loved the way Professor Michel taught and also loved his inverted graphs. Thank you all.

By Aleksejs S

Dec 31, 2016

Great adventure to deeper understanding and building new investor`s goals and opportunities. One of the best classes I ever seen. Thank you very much!

By William L S Z

Sep 10, 2020

Amazing this course, the knwoledge of the instructors is the high level, and the deep of the topics is similar to the best universities in the world.

By Aron L

Jul 23, 2017

This course comes highly recommended. I have derived a wealth of knowledge and expertise throughout the extent of this course. Thank you very much.

By Kasidis S

Sep 28, 2016

Fantastic! This course will help you to learn how to deal with your customer, how to built an investment strategy and also learn about past crisis.

By Andrea d M

Mar 16, 2018

Check English subs! They mismatch the dialogues many times. And please, no more lectures by Dr Inex Chaieb: I got really tedious at listen to her.

By Nick B

Apr 6, 2016

Great course! I like how it explained basic ideas of setting up an investment portfolio. And how it went into detail, such as thematic investing.

By Yuhuan Z

Mar 19, 2017

This course explains a lot of topics in the investment bias and strategies. The content is very abundant but i think it can be organized better.

By Anupama G

Oct 26, 2020

Very useful course.. Got to learn many new concepts and very interesting lessons. Thank you so much my Instructors and the Coursera Team.

By Ahmed A

Aug 24, 2019

Great course, learned a lot from it and developed an understanding on how to understand investors, their background and their biases.

By Dobe S N

May 1, 2020

I love all the invaluable expertise and knowledge's brought by the professors and experts from the University of Geneva and UBS.

By Anas M M A

May 13, 2020

Nicely designed to address emotions and biases that influence the investor attitude towards the market and investing decisions.

By Philip L

Sep 22, 2016

Awesome Course! Modern oriented theories, real life up to date examples, and practical experienced tutors. Full recommendation!

By ROHAN D G

Jul 13, 2020

Course was a bit hectic but had many thing to know about and I have learned many new thing that have upgraded my skill level

By Stefan D D

Jul 26, 2020

Concise and comprehensive.

Great to have access to txt of speaker besides the slides. The later are a great aid memoire

By Dan M

Oct 21, 2020

Learned about several approaches to investing that i was previously unfamiliar with. Each module has been informative.

By Daniel V Y

Jul 12, 2020

Amazing course! It covers a wide range of investments topics at an intermediate level. Strongly recommended!

By Nidhi j

Feb 20, 2018

Being part of this industry ,I found this course so informative.Very well explained the various strategies.

By Selasi A

Jul 16, 2020

Excellent course. Covers exactly what I was expecting. Thanks to the team and professors behind this.✌🏾

By Leonardo C d J

Sep 17, 2020

An incredible course taught by excellent professors from a fantastic university! I highly recommend it!

By valur b

Sep 30, 2016

Excellent course content with in-depth evaluation that is effective at replacing face-to-face teaching.

By Julio C d M

Feb 12, 2017

Useless to say that the course surpassed my expectations!!! Keep on doing this great online material.

By Avi

Apr 1, 2018

A really well put together course which opened my eyes on a variety of themes on this subject matter!

By Jaden E G

Jul 28, 2018

I learnt alot of things I didn't know about Trading, I am truly thankful that I did this course.

By Richard E B

Nov 28, 2017

Excellent Course, very well concepts and examples, very dynamic and focused on the students...