Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

KJ
Jul 15, 2020

great course, very interesting, loved the idea of changing locations, interviewing different people, idea of teaching through games. One thing I lacked at understanding was the graph of cost curves

126 - 150 of 445 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By bahadir

Jun 29, 2018

Great course with fun to watch lectures. Many examples and interviews from real life. Nice teaching skills.

By Jamie B

Dec 15, 2019

Excellent course. Informative and easy to navigate. Helpful in my overall understanding of microeconomics!

By Manvi B

Feb 7, 2019

I like how interactive this course is and how the professor makes it really easy and interesting to learn.

By Onel M

Oct 27, 2019

Pretty Excellent! The concepts and principles given here describe and give us a true cosmovision of life.

By Shunan H

May 24, 2019

I like this course so much, because the professor told so clearly and took so many interesting examples.

By Jithil J M

Aug 1, 2020

Really good explanation for beginners. Was able to invoke interest in me to learn more about economics.

By Mayank P

Jun 2, 2020

Very good instructor. Course is pretty easy too. Enjoyed a lot. Grading quizzes could have been better.

By Muhua X

Sep 11, 2017

This course is very easy to understand and it used a lot of daily life examples to explain the concept.

By Om B

Feb 7, 2021

Nice content

very good examples

kudos to the professor who explained everything in such a realistic way

By Arushi J

May 7, 2020

The principles in the course were explained with a lot of examples which made it easier to understand.

By ANISH J

Feb 8, 2021

It proved to be very helpful to me for developing the understanding for microeconomics. Thanks a lot.

By Chinmayee U

Mar 13, 2017

This was a superb learning experience!!!!!!Would highly recommend for learners across all categories.

By Leonardo L

Oct 4, 2019

El curso es muy bueno!!! Maneja muchos conceptos y la información adicional es mucha. Buen material!

By Shivam P

Mar 9, 2018

The course is excellent.It gives you major insights of economics with live interacrions and examples

By Alejo A

Apr 5, 2020

Very good course. Everything is very well explained. Assginments give you the opportunity to learn.

By JoySU

Jun 9, 2017

Great way to have a basic view of microeconomics as a beginner, and Yes, everything is economics :)

By Samin Y A

Aug 18, 2020

Glad I took the course, it will help me to have a positive-externality-effect on more people.

By Bella Z

Sep 6, 2019

It’s very useful and convenient course for students, big appreciate to the teacher-Mr.Vazquez

By Francisco I D P

I reazlly enjoyed this useful course and the way it was given. The teacher deserves 5 stars

By Hongfei X

Jan 21, 2018

I feel very happy to have this course, and I feel powered when I finish every week's quiz.

By Lakshya N

Oct 17, 2016

Awesome Course. I can safely say that you can do this course without any prior knowledge!

By 赵磊

Apr 8, 2019

a good course, with Mankiw's book I can understand most of the teacher have taught.

By Edmundo E

Dec 13, 2020

Jose is a very good teacher. I appreciated microeconomics. Hope many more videos

By Yener D S L

Dec 2, 2019

Es un buen curso , me parece una excelente herramienta para la superación personal

By Jiazhi G

Sep 4, 2017

Great course of microeconomics. SImple and clear explanations of complex concepts.