Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

KJ
Jul 15, 2020

great course, very interesting, loved the idea of changing locations, interviewing different people, idea of teaching through games. One thing I lacked at understanding was the graph of cost curves

451 - 456 of 456 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By Mishita B N

Jan 14, 2021

By Exequiel F

Nov 25, 2020

Buen día, no me llego mi certificado de coursera, me lo podrían enviar por favor

By vikrant k

Apr 13, 2017

Good Course. Taught well. Should be free certificate. Thank you.

By Santiago C

Dec 9, 2016

lll

By Charitendra V

Aug 28, 2020

This course is good, specially the Professor is out standing but I think we dont have efficient solution to externalities, the economics still has to learn many things, this can not create a balance between nature and economic development.

By John S