Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA

Mar 14, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

FK

Jul 16, 2017

Great way to explain economics, especially for students with english as a second language. Thanks for dividing the videos into smaller parts making me able to plan my schedule in great flexibility.

51 - 75 of 324 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By ricardo p o

Oct 02, 2016

Excelente curso para principiantes como yo. La calidad del exponente es muy grande y se agradece su esfuerzo. también estoy muy agradecido por la oportunidad de haberlo cursado.

By 毛禹童

Mar 18, 2018

This course is awsome! It is very useful for understanding the theory of economy and the definition of some professional words. Hopefully it can be used in my study in future!

By Aditya S

Oct 14, 2019

The course was intuitive and very interesting. All the examples were relevant and easy to follow.

If anything, I'd prefer if the course progressed a little faster than it did.

By Munikiran

Jan 12, 2017

This is one of finest course to know the basics and to enhance the microeconomics principles. Professor explained all concepts with simple examples that we will never forget.

By Al T

Feb 18, 2018

Great course. Good instructor. Works through content by providing real life examples first and then going back into the supporting theory, which helps illustrate the latter.

By Alishir B

Apr 25, 2020

Very simple and useful course for who want to learn microeconomy. I have learnt a lot of things about microeconomy when I couldn`t learn these on my university`s lessons.

By Kakhramonova D

Jun 10, 2020

I'm very pleased with this course. Every important area of Microeconomics are covered. The teacher expected everything in details and used different methods. Excellent!

By Riasat H

I'd recommend this course to anyone who wanted to learn Microeconomics. Mr. Jose has been a great instructor throughout the whole course. Really glad I took this course!

By Samarth N

Jul 03, 2020

very interesting course, loved the content of the course and the way professor taught all concepts through videos. I really loved the professor who taught this course.

By Theodore K

Well organized course. Professor was interesting and used relatable examples in teaching different economic principles. Nice mixture of business owners and students.

By Leijing S

Jul 28, 2019

Prof. uses many vivid examples to illustrate the princeples of microeconomics. I am very impressed by them, which helped me to improve my knowledge a lot. Recommend!

By Raquel G

Apr 15, 2020

Great course to get an introduction in microeconomics. I consider some of the examples and commentaries from the professor to be sexist, besides that it was good.

By Christopher H

Jun 07, 2019

Practical and informative. A great beginner course, but also a course that will benefit anyone, regardless of educational goals, background, or career pursuits.

By Joe A

Jun 05, 2017

I audited most of this course without doing the quizzes and it's a great introduction to economics for anyone who has an interest in owning a business some day.

By Clemente C J

It is very good course for me as Portuguese speaker but the English is very clear. I like the lesson being addressed with example to daily life that very good.

By ivy

Dec 23, 2018

I am a student majoring in economics. Actually, the lecturers in my college made me disappointed about economics. But I get interested in it in this class.

By Pratik U

Jul 08, 2018

It is very good course, especially for those who are beginners. The professor gave introduction to all basic concepts of economics with very good examples.

By Parul A

I learnt a great deal anout the basics of macro economics. It is a great course that will help surely help you in understanding and clearing the basics.

By CHEN Y

Apr 19, 2020

Our professor is so nice, and he can simplify many concepts and theories by adding proper examples such as interviews or games. So I did enjoy it much.

By Iren T E

The course guide was awesome. The way he presented all topics, the best I could learn. If the class lectures slide were provided that would be better.

By Gorki D B C

Nov 11, 2019

Muy buen curso, rápido y agradable. Las explicaciones sencillas y fáciles de entender, además de que procuraban mantener el interés de los estudiantes

By Nesa M

Feb 24, 2020

This was an amazing course! Kudos to the professor for making this a great and easier way to understand the basics of microeconomics on my own time!

By Cuong H K

Jun 04, 2019

just finishing the courses, you'll learn strategies to use in your daily life and will be able to make a better decision for yourself economically.

By Agnieszka K - K

Jun 28, 2020

Very interesting course. The examples used by the instructor are very good. I found the quizzes a bit difficult, but I passed them all in the end.

By Erin J

May 31, 2019

Whether you are using this as a review or to learn the basics this course uses fun, relevant examples to teach you the concepts. Highly Recommend!