Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA

Mar 14, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

KJ

Jul 16, 2020

great course, very interesting, loved the idea of changing locations, interviewing different people, idea of teaching through games. One thing I lacked at understanding was the graph of cost curves

51 - 75 of 385 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By TUSHAR T

Very interesting course, it is very easy to learn and understand the concepts even for someone who has no prior knowledge of the field because of informative, interesting & excellent teaching by Jose sir.

By Jian P

Feb 05, 2019

This course does a very good job explaining economic principles through examples in our daily life. I would recommend anyone who wants to take their first step in economics to try this excellent course.

By Krish J

Jul 16, 2020

By JAWAD R

Sep 30, 2020

It is a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a easy and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject

By Ram C H

Jul 23, 2020

Its very interesting course. It enabled me to understand the basic principles of microeconomics . It will be much more advantageous for me in both academic and professional filed of my life.

By Karla T R

Jul 15, 2020

The course was great. The material is pretty good, and the fact that you have the tutorials as complimentary to the video lessons, is a fantastic tool. I learnd a lot with this course!

By Todd C W

Jan 07, 2019

This is an excellent, concise survey course on basic economics. The instructor covers all of the major concepts. This kind of course should be part of every well-rounded education.

By Oscar A N

Jan 18, 2020

Es un muy buen curso en el que se combinan aspectos teóricos y prácticos, ten por seguro que es una buena decisión tomar este curso si buscar aprender de lo básico de la economía

By 李奕霖

Sep 01, 2019

This course play an important role in helping me to understand more knowledge about economic and because of this I am very interested in learn more knowledge about the economics.

By Mark B

Apr 29, 2019

Very practical and intuitive! The topics and examples are interesting and go beyong "company buys X and sells Y formula". Jose is a great lecturer with engaging way of teaching.

By ricardo p o

Oct 02, 2016

Excelente curso para principiantes como yo. La calidad del exponente es muy grande y se agradece su esfuerzo. también estoy muy agradecido por la oportunidad de haberlo cursado.

By 毛禹童

Mar 18, 2018

This course is awsome! It is very useful for understanding the theory of economy and the definition of some professional words. Hopefully it can be used in my study in future!

By Aditya S

Oct 14, 2019

The course was intuitive and very interesting. All the examples were relevant and easy to follow.

If anything, I'd prefer if the course progressed a little faster than it did.

By Munikiran

Jan 12, 2017

This is one of finest course to know the basics and to enhance the microeconomics principles. Professor explained all concepts with simple examples that we will never forget.

By Al T

Feb 18, 2018

Great course. Good instructor. Works through content by providing real life examples first and then going back into the supporting theory, which helps illustrate the latter.

By Alishir B

Apr 25, 2020

Very simple and useful course for who want to learn microeconomy. I have learnt a lot of things about microeconomy when I couldn`t learn these on my university`s lessons.

By Kakhramonova D

Jun 10, 2020

I'm very pleased with this course. Every important area of Microeconomics are covered. The teacher expected everything in details and used different methods. Excellent!

By Riasat H

I'd recommend this course to anyone who wanted to learn Microeconomics. Mr. Jose has been a great instructor throughout the whole course. Really glad I took this course!

By Theodore K

Well organized course. Professor was interesting and used relatable examples in teaching different economic principles. Nice mixture of business owners and students.

By Leijing S

Jul 28, 2019

Prof. uses many vivid examples to illustrate the princeples of microeconomics. I am very impressed by them, which helped me to improve my knowledge a lot. Recommend!

By Raquel G

Apr 15, 2020

Great course to get an introduction in microeconomics. I consider some of the examples and commentaries from the professor to be sexist, besides that it was good.

By Christopher H

Jun 07, 2019

Practical and informative. A great beginner course, but also a course that will benefit anyone, regardless of educational goals, background, or career pursuits.

By Joe A

Jun 05, 2017

I audited most of this course without doing the quizzes and it's a great introduction to economics for anyone who has an interest in owning a business some day.

By Clemente C J

It is very good course for me as Portuguese speaker but the English is very clear. I like the lesson being addressed with example to daily life that very good.

By ivy

Dec 23, 2018

I am a student majoring in economics. Actually, the lecturers in my college made me disappointed about economics. But I get interested in it in this class.