Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA

Mar 14, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

KJ

Jul 16, 2020

great course, very interesting, loved the idea of changing locations, interviewing different people, idea of teaching through games. One thing I lacked at understanding was the graph of cost curves

76 - 100 of 343 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By Gorki D B C

Nov 11, 2019

Muy buen curso, rápido y agradable. Las explicaciones sencillas y fáciles de entender, además de que procuraban mantener el interés de los estudiantes

By apoorva a

Jul 07, 2020

I have never come across such a fun and honest course before. With the perfectly presented examples, this course made learning so easy and relatable.

By Nesa M

Feb 24, 2020

This was an amazing course! Kudos to the professor for making this a great and easier way to understand the basics of microeconomics on my own time!

By Cuong H K

Jun 04, 2019

just finishing the courses, you'll learn strategies to use in your daily life and will be able to make a better decision for yourself economically.

By Agnieszka K - K

Jun 28, 2020

Very interesting course. The examples used by the instructor are very good. I found the quizzes a bit difficult, but I passed them all in the end.

By Erin J

May 31, 2019

Whether you are using this as a review or to learn the basics this course uses fun, relevant examples to teach you the concepts. Highly Recommend!

By 俊雄 梅

Apr 06, 2018

really really thank you for introducing me to this excellent world of economic and hope one day i can have the chance to study in this university

By Marcel R

Dec 03, 2017

The best economics course I've taken, excellent professor, very interesting real-life examples, very detailed in each topic. Highly recommended.

By Prompiriya P

Great introductory course. While it certainly lacks real life case study, the content is enough to know the basics to go forward in this topic.

By Liwei J

Jun 26, 2020

This course is absolutely wonderful and useful! It really opens the door to economics for me! Everything is so detailed and clear. Love it!

By economics

Jun 26, 2017

It is an excellent course to improve your knowledge in Economics. The course content is what you need to get insight into microeconmics.

By Lee S Y

Dec 03, 2017

Clear and comprehensive, with sufficient practice for beginners. Doubles as an effective revision tool. Could be less draggy though.

By Shalonda F

Jul 16, 2017

I really do enjoy the way the professor teaches the course. His examples have been what has aided me in parts that I struggled with!

By Pulkit G

Apr 26, 2020

really very well explained. I am from an engineering background and I had no problem in understanding this completely new subject

By Aradhya A

Mar 20, 2020

It was a great learning experience for me! Gave me an insight of economics from a different perspective. Thank you Prof. Jose! :)

By Indhumadhi s

Teaching method is amazing. It made me finish the course. Kudos to the professor! The course will make you learn economics more.

By Swapnil S

Jul 01, 2020

This is an outstanding course. From this course I learned that how to apply principle of microeconomics in our day to day life.

By 胡佳怡 ( H

Oct 11, 2019

Well designed classes with a great professor. The examples he used in this course helped me easier understanding the concepts.

By Joemert C E

Jul 05, 2017

This course refreshes my fundamental learning in Microeconomics Principles. The exam is awesome. Thank you so much.

By bahadir

Jun 29, 2018

Great course with fun to watch lectures. Many examples and interviews from real life. Nice teaching skills.

By Jamie B

Dec 15, 2019

Excellent course. Informative and easy to navigate. Helpful in my overall understanding of microeconomics!

By Manvi B

Feb 07, 2019

I like how interactive this course is and how the professor makes it really easy and interesting to learn.

By Onel M

Oct 27, 2019

Pretty Excellent! The concepts and principles given here describe and give us a true cosmovision of life.

By Shunan H

May 25, 2019

I like this course so much, because the professor told so clearly and took so many interesting examples.

By Jithil J M

Aug 01, 2020

Really good explanation for beginners. Was able to invoke interest in me to learn more about economics.