Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA

Mar 14, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

FK

Jul 16, 2017

Great way to explain economics, especially for students with english as a second language. Thanks for dividing the videos into smaller parts making me able to plan my schedule in great flexibility.

101 - 125 of 370 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By nicolas d p

Sep 10, 2020

un curso muy practico el cual ayuda a mejorar y reforzar conocimientos previos de la economia y sus principos

By bahadir

Jun 29, 2018

Great course with fun to watch lectures. Many examples and interviews from real life. Nice teaching skills.

By Jamie B

Dec 15, 2019

Excellent course. Informative and easy to navigate. Helpful in my overall understanding of microeconomics!

By Manvi B

Feb 07, 2019

I like how interactive this course is and how the professor makes it really easy and interesting to learn.

By Onel M

Oct 27, 2019

Pretty Excellent! The concepts and principles given here describe and give us a true cosmovision of life.

By Shunan H

May 25, 2019

I like this course so much, because the professor told so clearly and took so many interesting examples.

By Jithil J M

Aug 01, 2020

Really good explanation for beginners. Was able to invoke interest in me to learn more about economics.

By MAYANK P

Jun 02, 2020

Very good instructor. Course is pretty easy too. Enjoyed a lot. Grading quizzes could have been better.

By Muhua X

Sep 11, 2017

This course is very easy to understand and it used a lot of daily life examples to explain the concept.

By Arushi J

May 07, 2020

The principles in the course were explained with a lot of examples which made it easier to understand.

By Chinmayee K

Mar 13, 2017

This was a superb learning experience!!!!!!Would highly recommend for learners across all categories.

By Leonardo L

Oct 05, 2019

El curso es muy bueno!!! Maneja muchos conceptos y la información adicional es mucha. Buen material!

By Shivam P

Mar 09, 2018

The course is excellent.It gives you major insights of economics with live interacrions and examples

By Alejo A

Apr 05, 2020

Very good course. Everything is very well explained. Assginments give you the opportunity to learn.

By JoySU

Jun 09, 2017

Great way to have a basic view of microeconomics as a beginner, and Yes, everything is economics :)

By Samin Y A

Aug 18, 2020

Glad I took the course, it will help me to have a positive-externality-effect on more people.

By Bella Z

Sep 06, 2019

It’s very useful and convenient course for students, big appreciate to the teacher-Mr.Vazquez

By Francisco I D P

I reazlly enjoyed this useful course and the way it was given. The teacher deserves 5 stars

By Hongfei X

Jan 22, 2018

I feel very happy to have this course, and I feel powered when I finish every week's quiz.

By Lakshya N

Oct 17, 2016

Awesome Course. I can safely say that you can do this course without any prior knowledge!

By 赵磊

Apr 08, 2019

a good course, with Mankiw's book I can understand most of the teacher have taught.

By Yener D S L

Dec 02, 2019

Es un buen curso , me parece una excelente herramienta para la superación personal

By Jiazhi G

Sep 04, 2017

Great course of microeconomics. SImple and clear explanations of complex concepts.

By Aryan S

May 01, 2020

Dr. Jose Vasquez is one of the best teachers i've had the fortune to come across

By reinaldo m p

Jan 23, 2020

Great experience! Great contant, teacher, and very aplicable to day by day life!