Back to Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential by McMaster University

Mindshift is designed to help boost your career and life in today’s fast-paced learning environment. Whatever your age or stage, Mindshift teaches you essentials such as how to get the most out of online learning and MOOCs, how to seek out and work with mentors, the secrets to avoiding career ruts (and catastrophes) and general ruts in life, and insights such as the value of selective ignorance over general competence. We’ll provide practical insights from science about how to learn and change effectively even in maturity, and we’ll build on what you already know to take your life’s learning in fantastic new directions. This course is designed to show you how to look at what you’re learning, and your place in what’s unfolding in the society around you, so you can be what you want to be, given the real world constraints that life puts on us all. You’ll see that by using certain mental tools and insights, you can learn and do more—far more—than you might have ever dreamed! This course can be taken independent of, concurrent with, or subsequent to, its companion course, Learning How to Learn. (Mindshift is more career focused, and Learning How to Learn is more learning focused.)...

LV

May 01, 2020

I enjoyed this MOOC. It is very well-done and clearly covers the topics of mindshifting along with career advancement. Also--good illustrations and visuals/sounds which assist in the learning process.

TM

Feb 12, 2018

I really enjoyed the first course, Learn 2Learn. The female professor is great but the boring old guy should have been kicked out of the course, as he do not provide anything of value for the course.

1076 - 1100 of 1,882 Reviews for Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential

By Jonathan D R

Aug 05, 2017

Great MOOC. Excellent material and information provided

By Meriaux G

May 07, 2017

Excellent course ! I really recommend this to everyone.

By Kassandra I C

May 14, 2020

Amazing! Your must take this course~ Great professors!

By Debanjana B

May 03, 2020

This was my first online course and I simply loved it.

By Zuri R

Mar 29, 2020

Incredible way to keep yourself motivate with learning

By Michael R

Aug 18, 2017

Great course came out fully motivated to learn and con

By Wasin W

This course will help me to boost the learning skill.

By Alicia a

Fantastic topics and methods to learning. Thank you!

By Marco

Apr 17, 2020

Interesting, well done, concept really stick with you

By Betty L

Jul 19, 2019

My learning mindset has broaden and been transformed.

By Pavel G

May 17, 2018

Great course! Enjoyed it like "Learning how to learn"

By 金超超(Kim)

Jan 28, 2018

Thank you, barbra, for offering us this great course.

By Billie J

Sep 04, 2017

Another great course, with great analogies and ideas.

By Jitendra V

Jun 22, 2017

great course. Everyone should take it without a fail.

By Santiago N N

It has been a pleasure for me. Thank you, very much.

By Manoj S

lovely course . barbara is such a charming teacher .

By sarah b

May 09, 2020

Very useful and enjoyable course. I really loved it!

By Vũ T

Aug 28, 2018

that is really amazing, keep doing the right things.

By Karoly K

Jun 30, 2018

Thank you very much! I learned a lot from this MOOC!

By Trina V

Apr 06, 2018

Muy dinámico y me encanta la forma que está diseñado

By Lorraine W

Jun 14, 2017

Wonderful course,I learned a lot of useful material.

By Radhika R K

Jun 01, 2017

Good Course for all aged persons. Fair and touching.

By Nattapat U

May 02, 2020

This is a good course to make me slowly as a hiking

By Nirina K

Apr 30, 2020

It was one of the a very motivating moocs. Thankyou