Back to Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential by McMaster University

Mindshift is designed to help boost your career and life in today’s fast-paced learning environment. Whatever your age or stage, Mindshift teaches you essentials such as how to get the most out of online learning and MOOCs, how to seek out and work with mentors, the secrets to avoiding career ruts (and catastrophes) and general ruts in life, and insights such as the value of selective ignorance over general competence. We’ll provide practical insights from science about how to learn and change effectively even in maturity, and we’ll build on what you already know to take your life’s learning in fantastic new directions. This course is designed to show you how to look at what you’re learning, and your place in what’s unfolding in the society around you, so you can be what you want to be, given the real world constraints that life puts on us all. You’ll see that by using certain mental tools and insights, you can learn and do more—far more—than you might have ever dreamed! This course can be taken independent of, concurrent with, or subsequent to, its companion course, Learning How to Learn. (Mindshift is more career focused, and Learning How to Learn is more learning focused.)...

LV
Apr 30, 2020

I enjoyed this MOOC. It is very well-done and clearly covers the topics of mindshifting along with career advancement. Also--good illustrations and visuals/sounds which assist in the learning process.

EC
Aug 26, 2020

I enjoyed this course very much. I am 64-years-old and this course taught me that you can learn anything new no matter what age you are. I am now broadening my passions and learning is a lot more fun.

3126 - 3150 of 3,264 Reviews for Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential

By Dewi S

Jul 12, 2021

I am very excited to learn about this course course

Dec 11, 2017

Good. Wish there are more to it. Found it too short

By Anil P

Oct 19, 2020

Very apt. Light. Interesting. Engaging. thank you.

By Dennis J B S M

Jul 8, 2020

Great option when you want to explore a new career

By Vinod P

Jun 30, 2017

it should be learning based and not question based

By Muna b

Jun 9, 2020

It was helpful and beneficial for me. Thank you!

By Rashmi

Oct 15, 2020

Must try course to start a new learning pathway

By THNANGASWAMY A

Sep 3, 2020

WELL DESIGNED COURSES . MUCH USEFUL . THANK YOU

By Akta S

Jun 5, 2019

great work on memory tips , real life examples.

By Pem T

May 9, 2020

A great course on how to learn. Helped me alot

By Abdel-Ilah B

Jun 1, 2020

I really enjoyed this very inspiring course !

By Sandip P

ITs awesome to learn.great mindchanger moocs.

By Aries M

May 5, 2020

Really appreciated the new insights learned.

By Leonildes I d L

Aug 3, 2017

Excelent course for all field in our lives.

By Trisha S

Jun 6, 2020

A very unique and nicely developed course!

By Pichapa J

It has Thai subtitles at first video only.

By Kornrawee P

Jul 12, 2020

It’s so cool and interesting!!! I love it

By WAJEEHA S

Sep 26, 2020

A very informative and mindshift counrse

By AVALA S

Jun 12, 2020

I have learned something new thank you

By Kanini.p

the online course was very intresting.

By vatsal s

Dec 13, 2020

It is great to have such a good MOOC

By Le T P D

Much useful information is revealed.

By samantha l

Jun 3, 2021

Was such a fun learning experience!

By Vipul S

Dec 18, 2020

very precise, relevant and helpful