Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

JE

Dec 19, 2017

Coming from undergraduate course Psychology, and with my paper about Generosity, this course has shared with me lessons that both strengthened and challenged my learnings on this topic of interest.

LK

Jan 13, 2018

Great teacher, eloquent and a good story teller. Very interesting material, current and classic. Good pace, and just the right amount of interactive questions and personal commenting opportunity.

1 - 25 of 193 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By reza

Sep 23, 2018

It is a helpful couse. This course helps to understand other people actions and reactions.

By Dhanada M

Sep 21, 2018

Excellent course. Would strongly recommend to any one with an interest to understand the ideas behind latest thinking on basic principles of Morality. Most interesting aspect is the application of such knowledge to day to day issues of current relevance ranging from rights of LGBT community to abortion or collateral damage in war. The instructor is an authority of his field and presents very difficult concepts in a very accessible manner. The course and the format has been designed to be very user-friendly. I am thoroughly enjoying the course.

By Eva S

Jan 27, 2019

Oustanding teacher!

By yan l

Jan 31, 2019

I just simply love all professor Bloom's Coursera courses: moralities of everyday life and introduction to psychology. Super engaging and erudite professor. And of course, Christina, that beautiful and elegant lady...I am waiting for their other courses to open soon.

By Herrin L

Feb 01, 2019

A moral grounding for life. Bloom is an awesome teacher and manages to make things fun and compelling. Everyone should do this course!

By R G

Dec 15, 2018

Really a nice experience....

By Kasia

Jan 02, 2019

A great course, tons of interesting material, nice exams. I have learned a lot, thank you very much!

By Eduardo A

Jan 07, 2019

Enjoyable lectures and great collateral

By Zhou X

Jan 08, 2019

Most intriguing topic!

By Qinglin N

Feb 24, 2019

Excellent

By 曹菡菲(Faith C

Feb 25, 2019

I like all the supplement material Professor Bloom provides, as well as his teaching style. He doesn't shy away from where he stands, but I think in general, he offers fairs chance to all perspectives and provides in detailed explanations ignorer for us to choose for ourselves. I wish there are more of his courses. Very interesting indeed.

By Гузнова Е

Feb 17, 2019

amazing!

By bhavesh k

Mar 02, 2019

good moraltes

By Non A

Mar 07, 2019

Prof Bloom is one of the best lecturers in psychology.

By ANKIT S G

Mar 08, 2019

Good teacher

By ankit g

Mar 11, 2019

good source of knowledge...professor have well experience

By Ajit S G

Mar 14, 2019

ghhgh

By Ishita M

Mar 18, 2019

very informative

By Vandana G

Mar 18, 2019

Beautifully designed by the team and presented by Professor Paul Bloom with great clarity and grace.

The experience was very enriching.It has made me correcting my behaviour and am able to understand other’s with more clarity and empathy ( I know my professor is not fond of empathy)that too at the (stubborn) age of 61.

Looking forward to more courses by Professor Bloom.

By Nadia N

Mar 01, 2019

I just loved the course. It was fantastic and gave me a great view about Morality in different aspects.

By 王云飞

Mar 23, 2019

good

By Mo S k

Mar 25, 2019

thnk ypu

By Bhupendra S R

Mar 14, 2019

i like this type of quizes