Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

KD
Jul 29, 2020

This is an amazing course, it is filled with arguments that will make you to think about yourself and will give you moral insights. This course can change your perspective towards morality and life.

176 - 200 of 616 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Hannah B

Aug 10, 2020

First course I've ever taken. Very professional and intelligent while still being interesting. Paul bloom 4 life

By Gabriel K

Sep 15, 2019

Engaging course that covers really interesting topics in ethics while also bringing in research from psychology.

By Eva-Liisa V

Dec 28, 2020

If you are in any doubt whether to take this course, take it. You will become a better person by the end of it.

By Kseniia L

Mar 6, 2018

It is amazing course for everyone, study material is well organized and compelling, the professor is great!

By Angelina C

Dec 25, 2020

Quite interesting, it gives you a blanket view of morality and the weird reasons that influence what we do.

By apple w

Nov 2, 2020

The courses are from the simpler to the deeper, the professors are approachable and benefit a lot, thank

you

By Sandra G d l C P

Aug 1, 2020

Fue un curso bastante retador, excelente el respaldo cientifico y filosofico del curso, mas que satisfecha.

By Donald G

Jan 21, 2018

Incredible Professor. He also has an introduction to psychology course on youtube before MOOCs were as big.

By Lim B Y

Nov 19, 2020

It has certainly broadened my perspective on moralities tremendously. Thank you Prof Bloom and Christina!

By supersurf11

Jul 8, 2020

This was my second class with Mr. Bloom, and once again I was pleased. Great information, Great lecturer.

By tushna e

May 8, 2020

Amazing professor, the course was insightful and provided views on both sides of the spectrum of morality

By Kjartan I A

Apr 18, 2020

A fascinating and fantastic course. Professor Bloom has a real gift of sparking passion in his listeners.

By Mitchell R

Sep 6, 2020

Be prepared to be learn a depth and breadth of ideas on moralities and their relevance to everyday life.

By Rohit R

Feb 11, 2018

This is one of the best courses that i have done. Incredible professor and his way of teaching. loved it

By Tan Y L

Nov 21, 2016

Excellent! I have a clearer understanding of the different influences on people in face of moral issues.

By Nadia N

Mar 1, 2019

I just loved the course. It was fantastic and gave me a great view about Morality in different aspects.

By George M

Oct 10, 2016

Fantastic course- engaging material, interesting lectures, generates further interest in subject matter

By Evgeny K

Feb 12, 2017

the best course I'have taken so far. paul Bloom is a truly great lector. Strongly recommend everyone.

By Ahmad B

Apr 19, 2020

A very useful, valuable course .... thank you so much for your efforts, special thanks to prof. BLOOM

By XYG

Oct 27, 2016

All the contents are very insightful. I really enjoyed the course. Thanks very much for offering it.

By Kasia

Jan 2, 2019

A great course, tons of interesting material, nice exams. I have learned a lot, thank you very much!

By Bhanu S

Apr 17, 2018

Very beautiful explanation of morality from a psychological perspective. Learnt alot in this course.

By brennyn l

Nov 20, 2020

I loved it ! Thank you Professor Paul Bloom, for your insight, passion, and extension of knowledge.

By Reshob R

Oct 27, 2020

Wow!!! Amazing Course!! Really enjoyed it and learned a lot regarding moral and social psychology.