Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

KD
Jul 29, 2020

This is an amazing course, it is filled with arguments that will make you to think about yourself and will give you moral insights. This course can change your perspective towards morality and life.

151 - 175 of 603 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Pomme R

May 3, 2017

I really enjoyed this class. Introduced me to a number of concepts I hadn't heard of before and I found the experiments interesting.

By Johan D

Apr 1, 2017

Best course I have taken in a while - a real eye opener covering a wide range of highly interesting topics and very well presented.

By Yana H

Dec 31, 2017

Amazing course with many interesting examples! Thanks to professor Paul Bloom for his wonderful lectures and his unusual approach!

By K H

May 16, 2017

awesome course which gives a great perspective which not only gives an outstanding perspective but also makes you a better person.

By Dhruv B

Jul 3, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course- great for anyone who is looking for a peek into the fascinating worlds of ethics or psychology!

By Najat F

May 8, 2020

This course is similar to what putting on glasses for the first time feels like in regards to moral issues. Highly recommended.

By Claudio G

Jan 11, 2020

It elicits you to review and rethink the fundamentals of your convictions and open your mind!

Great course and great professor!

By Lori M

Feb 5, 2017

Interesting class. I enjoyed both the readings, TED talks, other presentations by Professor Bloom. Would recommend to others.

By santiago p

Aug 20, 2020

Gran curso introductorio, espero se actualice pronto, sin embargo aborda temas importantes con buenos ejemplos y situaciones.

By Kassandra M

Jun 27, 2020

Tougher than I expected. It tests you in ways you don't prepare for. You definitely learn a lot and it's well worth the time.

By Rick H

May 15, 2020

Awesome course, enlightening and fun during the pandemic, helped me understand morality to strangers and sheltering in place.

By Dominika S

May 15, 2020

A great, comprehensive and very entertaining course. The lecturer is engaging, the materials are informative and interesting.

By arvind

May 7, 2020

wonderful course, spoke about a lot of things that people ignore when considering their moral patterns. Was very enlightening

By U V K V T C

Jun 1, 2020

Nice lectures. very nice explaination. And the vedios which was shown very good and also they are very related to the topic.

By Concepcion P S

Apr 6, 2019

I think that it is very useful course. I would like other courses about some of the topic this course has studied but deeper

By Carol

Mar 19, 2017

Would have liked to complete the quizzes with grading even though I took it for interest only. The Professor was excellent

By Natasja K

Very interesting course. Paul Bloom is a great professor who explains everything very clearly and in a simple and fun way.

By Rethabile P M

Aug 12, 2020

this course has actually brought the love i have tom study human behaviour and their moralities. I really appreciate it .

By Susan R

Jul 26, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. Thanks - mid 2020 and I needed this to help me feel a bit more optimistic about the world!!

By VEMULA J

Jul 1, 2020

The explanation is very good and interesting. Through this course we can learn new things that adapts in our daily life

By Daniel E

Oct 14, 2020

This course gave me profound information on the multiple perspectives on morality. Definitely applicable to anyone.

By Marcelo N F C

Jun 14, 2020

I really need this, teach me humility and modesty for my moral values ​​and openness towards those of other people

By Hannah B

Aug 10, 2020

First course I've ever taken. Very professional and intelligent while still being interesting. Paul bloom 4 life

By Gabriel A K

Sep 15, 2019

Engaging course that covers really interesting topics in ethics while also bringing in research from psychology.