Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

KD
Jul 29, 2020

This is an amazing course, it is filled with arguments that will make you to think about yourself and will give you moral insights. This course can change your perspective towards morality and life.

126 - 150 of 631 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By louise c

Sep 14, 2019

Great course. Makes you think about how you view the moratilty of others and to be more sympathetic to differences of opinion. Everybody thinks their morality is right!

By Guillermo

Oct 13, 2020

Very interesting course that help open the mind to other moral views in the world, I guess if everyone did it the world would be a better place so take it and share :)

By Brian A

Apr 29, 2020

I loved, loved, loved this course.

Paul Bloom is such a wonderful and engaging communicator, and the subject matter is just fascinating.

Thank you to everyone involved.

By Amr A

Sep 1, 2018

One of the most important courses in life .Thanks yale university ,DR. paul bloom and all others who participate to make this course. It really changes how i think

By Qin Z

Apr 25, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. I learned a lot from Professor Bloom and the reading materials that he provided. I especially enjoyed the office hour conversations.

By Anand G

Jun 25, 2020

One of the best courses I came across on Coursera. Surely give it a shot if you frequently indulge in thinking about things, why things might be right or wrong.

By Valentina W

Jan 11, 2018

It's smart, it's sensible and the course gives you and undeniable hunger for further literature regarding the human wiring! Paul, please make an other course!

By Richard J

Sep 3, 2017

After the course I think that I am able to ponder more about conservative political views and understand them more as I was able before the course. Thank you.

By Dr. G S

Jun 15, 2020

It is one of the best online course I have ever attended. It was easy to follow having clear videos and excellent supported readings. Forum was very helpful.

By SHUBHAM Y C 1 V C

I think this course is really awsm..it'll help the students to understand the moral values and moreover how to act and react in tough situations.That's all !

By Elsha T

Aug 26, 2020

I enjoy this course a lot and I learnt so much from it. Professor Bloom is really passionate about this subject and it shows when he gives out the material.

By Robert H

This is an excellent course in all respects. It takes a balanced view of morality from several angles and provides many valuable and stimulating insights.

By Maria M

Apr 21, 2020

This course was extremely interesting, and engaging. The professor was outstanding, very knowledgable and passionate about his lectures. Very intriguing.

By Mizrob A

May 8, 2017

One of the amazing courses I've taken online and off. Paul Bloom is brilliant scientist and communicator. The course touches on broad range of subjects.

By John B

Jan 13, 2021

Best course I've ever taken in my 20 years of education. It completely upended my judgments of people and helped me make more sense of current affairs.

By Udita G

Nov 25, 2016

Had a blast doing this course. Mr. Bloom is a great teacher! Incredibly interesting and insightful resources as well. Makes me wish I could go to Yale!

By Lynn E T

Apr 25, 2020

Really interesting and I felt it made me question the world around me. Really sparked a lot of talking points between myself, my partner and friends.

By Francois C

Apr 1, 2019

Professor Bloom is an engaging lecturer speaking on an interesting topic about which he has much knowledge. One can't go wrong with these lectures.

By Robert P

Oct 29, 2020

This was my first coursera course and Professor Bloom did a fantastic job. I cant wait to take another class. I would highly recommend this class.

By Marité C

Aug 23, 2019

Very interesting! I would like to do more courses with Professor Bloom - a pleasure to listen to and read! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity.

By Dileep T

Feb 9, 2018

One of the best thing that has happened to my . I've always thought about these ideas in my mind, but Professor Bloom gave meaning to those ideas.

By Ram s

Feb 15, 2021

My review is Always tell the truth.Do not destroy property.Have courage.Keep your promises.Do not cheat.Treat others as you want to be treated

By Gabriela G V

Jun 3, 2020

The teacher gives clear and powerful explanations. The content has a good balance of lectures, interesting and on point readings and videos.

By 郭芳菲

Mar 31, 2018

Informational and insightful, Professor Bloom engaged the students very much. Additionally, the required readings are also quite meaningful.

By Alessandro M

Jun 12, 2020

I have been inpressed by professor Bloom. The course has been very interesting. His lectures, the test and the reading material were fantas