Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

AS

Jun 08, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

KD

Jul 30, 2020

This is an amazing course, it is filled with arguments that will make you to think about yourself and will give you moral insights. This course can change your perspective towards morality and life.

76 - 100 of 528 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Eunice C

Jun 23, 2020

Great course! A lot of interesting topics were discussed. Prof. Bloom was a very great teacher and I hope that in the future they'll have a part two of this MOOC with the same professor because I would definitely enrol in that class.

By Valeria M

Apr 03, 2017

It was extremely engaging and thought provoking. I'm heartbroken by the fact is is over! I hope Prof. Bloom could have his morality influenced towards offering other similar courses for us who loved it! Thank you!

Valeria Monteiro.

By Prompiriya P

Jun 28, 2020

One of the best course about Psychology and Moral. While professor's lecture may not be as flashy or engaging, it is interesting nonetheless. Some things from other Psychology classes and courses can come in handy for this subject.

By M. F A

Oct 25, 2016

This is my 11th Coursera course and it is my first Yale course. It has tremendous rich information which will definitely affect my views on different issues. Thanks Professor Bloom and looking forward to more Yale Coursera courses.

By Keith H

Apr 30, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the learning and the course was laid out succentily and coherently. I really enjoyed all the experiments that led to insights all along the way. Thank you! The supplemental readings were helpful and engaging.

By Oscar K

Apr 27, 2020

Really nice course. It helps you understand people better. The way they act and why they act. It gives you a different perspective over people. It also makes you think also about yourself, how you'll react to different situations.

By Sophie N

Jun 13, 2020

amazing course that teaches such a breadth of topics which are engagingly sewn together to present a case for moral understanding that can be applied to yourself and your understanding of the world around you. Highly recommend!!

By tina k

Jul 05, 2020

This really gave me some food for thought and how to view other people's views on moralities in society today. It has helped me to think, reflect and try not to judge. Very interesting (and very complex at times) information.

By James L B

Jul 29, 2020

I loved Moralities of Everyday Life! Prof. Bloom is a fantastic speaker, and every single lecture was highly engaging. The readings were relevant and interesting, too. I learned so much and would highly recommend this course.

By Renate H

Apr 29, 2020

Thank you Professor Bloom for this exellent course. I am very pleased about the knowledge I've got about psychological and philosophical views of human moralities in this course. It was great to learn in such accessibly way.

By 杨建文

Feb 11, 2018

I appreciate the way Prof. Bloom present ideas: objectively teach students both sides, and let we think about the big questions ourselves, in my opinion this is valuable for psychology ---- such a subtle and complex subject.

By Svitlana S

Aug 09, 2016

It's the best course I've ever taken! This is what every educated person with a college or university diploma should know and this information partially should be obligatory in junior and senior years in high schools.

By Bianca B

Aug 27, 2018

i can say that this course really helped me a lot. i am in 12th grade and i want to study psychology. i was not sure about it until i started this course. it is really useful and i recommend it with all my heart

By Cindy W

Jun 28, 2020

Very interesting and made me think. I was certain I felt a certain way about things. Seeing some things discussed showed me that I'm not as educated about my morality as I thought. A very interesting course.

By Tanja A

Aug 13, 2018

Very interesting course with a very good teacher!

The teacher has a lot of humor and uses different approaches to bring the contents across. I had a lot of fun and understand human behavior much better now.

By Renee M

Jun 28, 2020

Excellent!! Paul Bloom is a great professor, his lectures are interesting and entertaining. Readings and additional materials were excellent too. This is my first course in Coursera and I am very happy.

By Catherine H

Jun 29, 2018

A wonderful and comprehensive course! I'd recommend this to anyone who is interested in exploring the realms of Moral Philosophy and Psychology. Really enjoyed the lectures and material--bravo, Paul Bloom!

By Nesma D

Jun 17, 2020

Such an amazing course, the topics are very interesting and the professor's approach and ways of lecturing is really nice, Thank you for your efforts to make this course available world wide to everyone.

By Morgane W

Sep 20, 2016

I finished watching all the lectures in a weeks time. I was truly hooked to the subject. Paul Bloom is an excellent professor and his books are well written and intereting. I truly recommend this course.

By Shruthi N

Apr 29, 2020

I enjoyed the course and topics. This is my first course in philosophy/psychology. I found it riveting. The professor delivered his ideas well and the reading material was excellent. Thank you so much.

By Kevin D

Jul 30, 2020

By Jayasurya

he did his best and i have learnt things that i never imagined to learn in my whole life. this morality is going to help me face situations in my life with justice, need, truth and loyalty

By Christian R

Mar 30, 2020

Hi team, I wanted to thank you all here for the very interesting and informative course. I wish you all the best for your future. Keep up the good work!

With kind regards from Germany

Chris

By Kathy

Jun 08, 2017

A really wonderful course taught by a knowledgable professor. The pace of the course is just alright with sometimes questions inside the video to keep you engaged. An awesome experience!

By Guillermo A C M

Jul 07, 2020

Excellent content, the professor was engaging and very clear, the concepts were clear and easy to understand. No doubt to say this course really fulfilled everyone of my expectations.