Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

RJ
Mar 12, 2021

Professor Bloom is knowledgeable, fair, and often humorous without disrupting the quality of the lectures. The use of examples and mixture of teaching media were great. I highly recommend this course.

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

151 - 175 of 676 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Mizrob A

May 8, 2017

One of the amazing courses I've taken online and off. Paul Bloom is brilliant scientist and communicator. The course touches on broad range of subjects.

By John B

Jan 13, 2021

Best course I've ever taken in my 20 years of education. It completely upended my judgments of people and helped me make more sense of current affairs.

By Udita G

Nov 25, 2016

Had a blast doing this course. Mr. Bloom is a great teacher! Incredibly interesting and insightful resources as well. Makes me wish I could go to Yale!

By Lynn E T

Apr 25, 2020

Really interesting and I felt it made me question the world around me. Really sparked a lot of talking points between myself, my partner and friends.

By Francois C

Apr 1, 2019

Professor Bloom is an engaging lecturer speaking on an interesting topic about which he has much knowledge. One can't go wrong with these lectures.

By Robert P

Oct 29, 2020

This was my first coursera course and Professor Bloom did a fantastic job. I cant wait to take another class. I would highly recommend this class.

By Marité C

Aug 23, 2019

Very interesting! I would like to do more courses with Professor Bloom - a pleasure to listen to and read! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity.

By Dileep T

Feb 9, 2018

One of the best thing that has happened to my . I've always thought about these ideas in my mind, but Professor Bloom gave meaning to those ideas.

By Ram s

Feb 15, 2021

My review is Always tell the truth.Do not destroy property.Have courage.Keep your promises.Do not cheat.Treat others as you want to be treated

By Gabriela G V

Jun 3, 2020

The teacher gives clear and powerful explanations. The content has a good balance of lectures, interesting and on point readings and videos.

By 郭芳菲

Mar 31, 2018

Informational and insightful, Professor Bloom engaged the students very much. Additionally, the required readings are also quite meaningful.

By Michael M

Oct 10, 2021

I​ thought Paul Bloom made this a very engaging online course. I especailly enjoyed those guest lecturers he incorporated into this course.

By Alessandro M

Jun 12, 2020

I have been inpressed by professor Bloom. The course has been very interesting. His lectures, the test and the reading material were fantas

By Candelaria D P

Feb 20, 2021

I find the topic of the course fascinating and of upmost importance. Also, professor Bloom is particularly didactic. Excellent! Thank you!

By Sonia S

Fue una experiencia de aprendizaje muy enriquecedora. Solo agradecer por la oportunidad de conocer profesores increíbles. Muchas gracias.

By Ilona K

May 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for a great course, will be continuing the study of moral issues thanks to Professor Paul Bloom and his job on this course!

By Sofía d l R C

Very entertaining, informative, and will completely change your view on so many different topics, I feel like a better person already!

By Herrin L

Jan 31, 2019

A moral grounding for life. Bloom is an awesome teacher and manages to make things fun and compelling. Everyone should do this course!

By Pomme R

May 3, 2017

I really enjoyed this class. Introduced me to a number of concepts I hadn't heard of before and I found the experiments interesting.

By Johan D

Apr 1, 2017

Best course I have taken in a while - a real eye opener covering a wide range of highly interesting topics and very well presented.

By Yana H

Dec 31, 2017

Amazing course with many interesting examples! Thanks to professor Paul Bloom for his wonderful lectures and his unusual approach!

By K H

May 16, 2017

awesome course which gives a great perspective which not only gives an outstanding perspective but also makes you a better person.

By Dhruv B

Jul 3, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course- great for anyone who is looking for a peek into the fascinating worlds of ethics or psychology!

By ZIYAO G

Apr 15, 2021

Super interesting topic! It would be even better if it is illustrated in anime as it is in the other course of Professor Bloom.

By Najat F

May 8, 2020

This course is similar to what putting on glasses for the first time feels like in regards to moral issues. Highly recommended.