Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

AS

Jun 08, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

KD

Jul 30, 2020

This is an amazing course, it is filled with arguments that will make you to think about yourself and will give you moral insights. This course can change your perspective towards morality and life.

101 - 125 of 573 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Shruthi N

Apr 29, 2020

I enjoyed the course and topics. This is my first course in philosophy/psychology. I found it riveting. The professor delivered his ideas well and the reading material was excellent. Thank you so much.

By Kevin D

Jul 30, 2020

By Jayasurya

he did his best and i have learnt things that i never imagined to learn in my whole life. this morality is going to help me face situations in my life with justice, need, truth and loyalty

By Christian R

Mar 30, 2020

Hi team, I wanted to thank you all here for the very interesting and informative course. I wish you all the best for your future. Keep up the good work!

With kind regards from Germany

Chris

By Kathy

Jun 08, 2017

A really wonderful course taught by a knowledgable professor. The pace of the course is just alright with sometimes questions inside the video to keep you engaged. An awesome experience!

By Guillermo A C M

Jul 07, 2020

Excellent content, the professor was engaging and very clear, the concepts were clear and easy to understand. No doubt to say this course really fulfilled everyone of my expectations.

By paola c

May 16, 2020

Excellent, I really appreciate all the information that is given, the organization of the course, the responses to questions in the forum and the excellent presentation of the topics

By nisha b

May 05, 2020

I am grateful to have come across this amazing course. Mr Paul is an amazing instructor and his lectures seem quite informative and useful. Looking forward to the entire course.

By Kelley U

Oct 29, 2019

Bloom is an engaging speaker with a clear passion for the material he is presenting. I have enjoyed taking this class and sharing some of the topics with my friends and family.

By Rommel J P

Jul 25, 2016

The course is accessible even for those of us who had limited background in philosophy and psychology. I think if enough people take this, it can help produce a better society.

By Bilyana R

Jun 02, 2020

One of the best courses I have taken! It was interesting, thought provoking and fun. The information was easy to understand and the professor was engaging. I highly recommend!

By Luis ( M

Jan 08, 2018

Excellent Course! It made me think about everyday situations in a completely new way and, in some cases, it made me understand and explain my reactions. I strongly recommend.

By Priscilla A d S

Jun 29, 2017

extremamente útil, aprendi muito com o curso e também me proporcionou ótimas referências e com um excelente professor.Comprei o livro que complementa o curso recomendo muito.

By Raghvi T

May 02, 2020

As someone new to the subject of psychology, this course gave me an immaculate amount of knowledge that will hopefully help me complete my IBDP course with ease! Thank you.

By MÁRCIA J

May 06, 2020

As palestras, leituras e charlas são sensacionais. O Professor também é nota 10! Gostei muito da seleção de temas e pretendo fazer outros cursos na YALE. CONGRATULATIONS.

By Marianne R

I am French and a beginner in Psychology Study. The course is accessible and really interesting. The format is great too and easy to follow. Thanks to Professor Bloom !

By louise c

Sep 14, 2019

Great course. Makes you think about how you view the moratilty of others and to be more sympathetic to differences of opinion. Everybody thinks their morality is right!

By Brian A

Apr 30, 2020

I loved, loved, loved this course.

Paul Bloom is such a wonderful and engaging communicator, and the subject matter is just fascinating.

Thank you to everyone involved.

By Amr A

Sep 01, 2018

One of the most important courses in life .Thanks yale university ,DR. paul bloom and all others who participate to make this course. It really changes how i think

By Qin Z

Apr 25, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. I learned a lot from Professor Bloom and the reading materials that he provided. I especially enjoyed the office hour conversations.

By Anand G

Jun 25, 2020

One of the best courses I came across on Coursera. Surely give it a shot if you frequently indulge in thinking about things, why things might be right or wrong.

By Valentina W

Jan 11, 2018

It's smart, it's sensible and the course gives you and undeniable hunger for further literature regarding the human wiring! Paul, please make an other course!

By Richard J

Sep 03, 2017

After the course I think that I am able to ponder more about conservative political views and understand them more as I was able before the course. Thank you.

By Dr. G S

Jun 15, 2020

It is one of the best online course I have ever attended. It was easy to follow having clear videos and excellent supported readings. Forum was very helpful.

By SHUBHAM Y C 1 V C

I think this course is really awsm..it'll help the students to understand the moral values and moreover how to act and react in tough situations.That's all !