Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

RJ
Mar 12, 2021

Professor Bloom is knowledgeable, fair, and often humorous without disrupting the quality of the lectures. The use of examples and mixture of teaching media were great. I highly recommend this course.

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

576 - 600 of 642 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Alice D

Dec 3, 2016

You'll need to pay to take the quizzes, which is a bummer, but over all a very interesting, well done, and thought provoking look into morality and how we define what is moral.

By Divya S

Sep 27, 2016

Very engaging lecturer. I would have preferred the course to be a little more challenging, with perhaps a final exam or some extra readings. Nevertheless, highly recommended.

By SAI D S

i have gained a lot of knowledge through this course and it taught me that being in a society is all about one's individuality and the morals they learnt.

By Elizabeth A S

May 5, 2020

It was interesting but went on a bit long.

I think that the instructor could have gotten all of his I tended material in if he tightened each lecture.

By Ana L L

I found the course quite interesting although the extension was too long. I think is a good introduction but not something to learn a lot from.

By mrs v

Sep 9, 2020

Very good course and fascinating reading. Some of the reading material was unavailable due to broken links/removed videos.

By Jang S

Jun 29, 2020

Quite good, i would suggest if Paul would take some time to explain graphs as an optional class. Like office hours.

By Lisa S

Nov 21, 2016

It seems the teacher was under the influence of psychological drugs. He lacked the qualities of humans.

By Basel

Jun 26, 2020

it is a very helpful course I have learned a lot of things about psychology and human being behaviors

By G J

The best life skills i have learend ,form here like ,connections and commnunicating skills ,thanks .

By Alejandro J

Sep 13, 2020

I would like to understand better and with clear examples the difference between Moral and Ethics

By Abhishek D

Jun 29, 2020

Really nice Course and it was nicely presented. Hope to get a similar course like this.

By Eli J J

Feb 3, 2020

Very good and interesting introduction to factors that influence moral decision making.

By Caelyn M

Aug 26, 2016

A good well organized course; but I was already familiar with much of the material.

By Sanari N

Feb 11, 2021

Largely biased but still interesting when applied to Western cultures

By melis a a

Sep 10, 2019

Very interesting and very insightful. Thank you Yale and Prof. Bloom.

By Amy K

Jun 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the content of this course and the further reading.

By Natalia S

Nov 13, 2020

Give a lot to think about, but I can’t define any useful knowledge

By Santosh k

Nice I am learnt lot of things about moralities in day to day life

By Ankan D

Aug 11, 2020

This course was great. Glad that I learned a lot of good things.

By Shreshth G

Highly informative and could be applicable in day to day life.

By Sandip S

Sep 30, 2020

THIS IS MORE HELPFUL FOR DEVELOPING YOUNG GENERATION LIKE US.

By Onkar S

Oct 22, 2016

Great course. Thank you Professor Bloom and your associates.

By Nikhil K

Aug 29, 2020

Engaging and filled with recent and high-quality content!

By Victor B

Sep 17, 2020

For me it is a great achievement , Thank you so much.