Back to More Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for More Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

This is an advanced course for Chinese for beginners. Learners will expand vocabularies about personal information, daily life, food and drink, healthy, and expressions about greeting, suggestion, agreement, comparison, complaint, prohibition, experience, plan, recommendation, etc. Learners can improve their listening and speaking and know much more about Chinese social cultures. As the same as Chinese for beginners, the course doesn’t ask the learners to know Chinese characters. Recommended Background: For learners with certain English language ability and better have attended Chinese for beginners....

SG

Jun 27, 2016

Great course, I enjoyed learning Chinese in this method.\n\nThe videos were straightforward. The pronunciation was clear enough to understand without and difficultly. I would recommend this course.

RM

Jul 14, 2019

What a great course. The teacher so helpful and so professional. I would like to continue my journey of Chinese language lessons in the future. Thank you teacher and to Coursera!

1 - 25 of 121 Reviews for More Chinese for Beginners

By Tawatchai S

Dec 02, 2017

The lessons cover practical topics and are easy to understand. It will be great if Chinese characters are also introduced in the lessons along with pinyin.

By Mark E H

l

l

By Carlos O A

Feb 22, 2019

Great beginners course, easy to understand and lots of interesting facts about China.

Sep 22, 2016

Thank you very much for the chance to learn language in your course! I have found a lot of interesting information about traditions of China. :)

By Zeida J R C

Mar 08, 2018

Great class very informative and helpful. I enjoyed the course! Thank You

By Stephen F

Aug 13, 2017

really enjoyed your offering - thanks!

By Miguel A J A

Jun 07, 2017

Excellent basic Chinese course.

By Leo R

Feb 06, 2018

Zui hao de ke gen zui shan liang de lao shi! Xie xie nin!

By MD. A S

May 12, 2016

Wow.........

By Hadiana B I A

Oct 13, 2016

Perfect course for learner that wish to learn Chinese.

By Graziele R

Apr 06, 2018

This course was amazing, I learned a lot about the culture and the language. So I hope a day having the opportunity to go to China, meanly in Beijing and I''ll enjoy learn more and to have the pleasure in having a conversation with Professor Xiaoyu Liu.

By LISSET T P E

May 16, 2018

THE BEST PROGRAM WHETHER YOU WANT TO IMPROVE .

CHINESE THE INTERESTING LANGUAGE .

LET'S START. .

By Liang W

May 13, 2017

if more detail to explain the grammar side, it will better...

By Colleen S

Jul 17, 2017

Great course!

By Jesús R L T

Nov 09, 2016

It's a very good course

By Jack H

May 17, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I was my second course with the same instructor, Xiaoyu Liu. She has a very pleasant personality, obviously enjoys teaching, and she moves the course along at a very good pace.

By Hamid H

May 07, 2018

Respected Laoshi, First of all i am very thank ful to you and the whole Coursera team who is doing great job. I find this course a very helpful . The things i learned in this course is greetings with someone and the basic daily life communication. I suggest this course should be taken by all beginners. Looking forward for more courses like this.

Thank you once again. ( Wo hen kai xin xuexi hanyu gen nin)

By Yoonah K P

Jun 03, 2018

clear and most accurate and easy to understand teaching method. I strongly recommend this course for anyone who wish to learn Chinese.

By Rita E V

May 21, 2018

Amazing course, super teacher, inspiring to learn further Chinese.

By Maria R I

Oct 29, 2017

Excellent course learned lots of every day expressions!!! I would love to have available more of these.

By Mubida R

May 15, 2018

Very informative and helpful course. Good for those who have completed the beginner's level of Chinese.

By Alex T

Jun 21, 2016

I learned a lot. I wish it had more components.