Back to Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course by Duke University

How can we create nano-structures that are 10,000 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair? How can we “see” at the nano-scale? Through instruction and lab demonstrations, in this course you will obtain a rich understanding of the capabilities of nanotechnology tools, and how to use this equipment for nano-scale fabrication and characterization. The nanoscale is the next frontier of the Maker culture, where designs become reality. To become a Nanotechnology Maker pioneer, we will introduce you to the practical knowledge, skills, and tools that can turn your nanotechnology ideas into physical form and that enable you to image objects at the nano-scale. This course has been developed by faculty and staff experts in nano-fabrication, electron beam microscopy, and nano-characterization through the Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network (RTNN). The RTNN offers training and use of the tools demonstrated in this course to schools and industry through the United States National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure program. The tools demonstrated in this course are available to the public through the RTNN....

HC
Apr 4, 2021

It's a wonderful course for anybody looking to gain some good insights on Nanotechnology along with practical exposure. Nan Jokerst, you are an amazing teacher.\n\nWould highly recommend this course!

RM

Highly informative..Nan Jokerst , you are the best teacher .Amazing team work with proper theory as well as practical knowledge. I gained my interest in Nanotech. Thankyou for the wonderful sessions.

201 - 225 of 595 Reviews for Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course

By IKRAMUL H S

Jan 11, 2020

This course is really helpful to learn the fabrication procedures. Especially, the demonstrations are great. Heavily recommended.

By Mohammad A

Oct 25, 2019

I am delighted that I have got an excellent opotunity to learn about nanotechnology a Maker Course. It is very useful. Thank you.

By Matheus H L d L

Jul 17, 2020

excellent explanation of the topics, and very well presented examples. The course is perfect to start studies on nanotechnology.

By Shakil S E

Sep 12, 2020

This course was really informative about the different techniques of nanotechnology. I can't wait to perform them practically.

By Dr. S K B

Aug 17, 2020

All the Professors and scholars given a nice and clear explanation and demonstration of the different topic in nano technology

By Anjan D

May 15, 2021

Very interested and resourceful course. Excellent teaching strategy which helped to learn new and sophisticated technologies.

By hicas e t

Jul 9, 2020

I love this course instructors are well explained i will recommend this course to all my beloved students and staff members.

By Danielle B

Dec 10, 2019

Clear and interesting introduction to basic nanofabrication techniques. This emboldens me to continue learning in this field!

By Boker A

Aug 9, 2021

I fully recommend the course for all my friends who want to learn about a new world inside our world, welcome to nan world.

By Md. M R

This course helps me a lot to learn about various nano technological tools and equipment and various important process too.

By Jeongrae K

May 23, 2019

I have already ask my friends to take this course.

Fast, Simple, Well-Organized, Great explanation

Thank you for the course.

By Iitula J

Feb 21, 2021

It was the best experience to really understand the use of nanotechnology in manufacturing electronics products industry.

By Purna C

This course is very helfull . we can learn about different types of scientific microscopes and the working process of it.

By HARSH B

Amazing experience to learn about nanotechnology. It is a well-designed course and I'm delighted to complete this course.

By ichou h

Jan 22, 2019

a very helpful course, i have just a note can you please do some real experiences with result analysis. thanks in advance

By Karla E P O

Jul 19, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. I'd like to thank all the teachers and students for making this such a pleasant experience.

By Zaheeruddin M

Sep 10, 2019

Very helpful. The instructors and demonstrators were very straight to the point which made the course very interesting.

By Abhishek P

I explore various knowledge regarding RTNN institutes and learned new things from the nanotechnology the makers course

By Werner B

Apr 8, 2021

Excellent course, I learned techniques that I did not know. I think it's great to see how the laboratories in action.

By Simón M B

Jun 7, 2020

It was an amazing course. I learned very helpful and important aspects of many nanotechnology fabrication techniques.

By Neha C

Superb course and teachers. I am too much impressed with their knowledge and well precise video with good explanation

By Ana L G H

Oct 20, 2019

Thanks, I learnt a lot, the quality of the videos was great and the information was taught in a very didactic way.

By Peeyush R

Mar 6, 2021

Thanks for educating me on Nanotechnology ! It was really a superb experience to see your videos. I learnt a lot.

By Lee J K

Great course for learning the basic information on nanotechnology. Very engaging speakers and clear presentation.

By Sathyasini V

Apr 10, 2021

Thank you for really showing the instruments and demonstrating the processes. Thank you for the financial aid..