Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

PM

Mar 23, 2020

This course has turned out to very profitable, especially if you are not an expert in anatomical and clinical terms as is my case. In my opinion, this course is extremely interesting, congratulations.

MJ

It has been, in all, a wonderful experience taking this course, Prof Peggy is really good at what she does, wonderful content, stories, instances, and videos. Learnt a lot from this course, thank you!

251 - 275 of 521 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Marina S

Jun 15, 2020

The outstanding professor, hard and interesting course, learned a lot, used a lot of learned material with my clients. Thank you!

By Julia

Nov 26, 2017

This course is very useful for me. The information is understandable, interesting and interactive given. Thank you very much!!!!

By Roberto J P M

Oct 01, 2020

It was an amazing course, it was very understandable and i learned a lot during this 10 weeks. Nice course. Highly recommended

By Joanne S

Jan 11, 2017

Fantastic course. Prof Mason is terrific - perfect balance of theory and narrative; science and empathy. Really enjoyed that!

By Virginia N

Apr 23, 2020

This class has helped in my current work and gave me an understand what my father in-law was dealing with having Alzheimer's

By Carliati B

May 01, 2019

Terrific course. Professor Peggy Mason was a fabulous teacher and made learning fun. Thank you Professor Mason and Coursera.

By Koos J

Nov 30, 2017

Fantastic course with a great teacher. Can recommend it to anyone. Enjoyed it hugely and I am very sorry that it has ended.

By Sonia V

Dec 07, 2016

Very well explained and fascinating information. I tried this course for a week and now planning to do the certification.

By Jade A

Jun 09, 2020

The most interesting course I have ever done and has led me to pursue higher education in neuroscience in mental health.

By Diego r

Aug 04, 2019

profe mason, gracias por brindarnos este curso, gracias por todos tu ejemplos, aprendí y disfrute demasiado. un abrazo.

By Uliana T

May 27, 2019

The course is great, however, the title was misleading. It said the course was 4 weeks long, but it is actually 10 weeks

By Georgia P

Oct 26, 2017

Brilliant course! Couldn't of had a better instructor. I wish I could have Peggy as a supervisor for postgraduate study.

By Silvia G

Jul 29, 2018

Dr. Mason is incredible at teaching and her passion for science contagious! I’d take any class thought by her anytime !

By Natalie J

Aug 20, 2020

I love completing this course along side my sister and enjoyed the way my teacher presented the course. Well worth it!

By Adam E

May 23, 2017

Excellent course. Great instructor. Speaks clearly and her passion about what she's teaching makes it easier to learn.

By Mitthian B S

Jul 08, 2020

I loved this course, thank you so much for this opportunity to learn such great knowledge, it really changed my life.

By Mikala C

Dec 11, 2018

A great course,. The instructor communicates very well some complicated but very interesting facts about the brain.

By Larry L E

Jul 11, 2017

A fascinating course from a great natural teacher, one who is truly in love with her topic.

More, please Ms Peggy!

By Maria J

Aug 22, 2020

I enjoyed the course a lot! It is engaging and Peggy is awesome -and always has an example with cats XD. Loved it!

By 傅煦然

Jul 19, 2020

Thank you Prof. Mason and UChicago! Very well structured course with rich content and extremely beginner friendly.

By Rebecca M

Jan 11, 2018

Great course and extraordinary empathetic Professor! Amazing! I loved every single minute. Strongly recommended!

By Juan M C p

Nov 20, 2017

Todo el curso fue de mi agrado, con mucha información increible que es muy útil para relacionarlo con mi carrera

By Cat W

Aug 04, 2017

Particularly interesting and demanding! I am very happy to have learned so much! Profound lessons! Thanks a lot!

By Nile B

If you love the brain you’ll love this course. Commit to the entire 10 weeks. Professor Peggy Mason is amazing!