Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

MF

Dec 29, 2021

Excellent course for understanding the extent to which human neurobiology is complex and fascinating, with multiple opportunities to compare findings with other species and get a better understanding.

PM

Mar 22, 2020

This course has turned out to very profitable, especially if you are not an expert in anatomical and clinical terms as is my case. In my opinion, this course is extremely interesting, congratulations.

726 - 750 of 757 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Ellie 1

Jul 1, 2021

Sometimes a bit hard to follow, and the end of week questions felt a little unrelated at times. But overall really really informative and enjoyable

By Elena A

Jul 26, 2017

Very interesting course. The quizzes are a little tricky. I learned many things even though I haven't study neoroscience.

By Tufan K

Apr 26, 2021

It's so nice lesson for me. If you want learn a lot of things about neurobiology. absolutely you must join this course.

By PIERRE

Jan 1, 2022

I​ loved this course and everything Mrs Manson explained was easy to understand. thank you Mrs Manson for everything !

By Joy S

Feb 1, 2019

This is a good and interesting review of the brain. It has an expert, engaging, likeable instructor and it goes fast.

By Yasmim L D O

Jun 8, 2022

It's a pretty good course for beginners!! If you want a more advantaged material it's not the best course for you

By Saly R

Apr 5, 2022

MY GRATITDE TO DR.PEGGY MASON FOR THE VALUABLE AND INTERESTING CLASSES..

THANKS TO DEAR MAM..

By Isaac M

Jun 23, 2019

it's intuitive and interesting by its structure and content. The professors is great.

By Shakiba A M

Apr 16, 2022

It is a wonderful course. However, I guess it is a bit challenging for beginners.

By Farahnaz A

Oct 25, 2020

Practical and simple but for passing exams one must deeply understand the subject

By Gustavo N V T

Jan 5, 2019

I am learning quite a lot about the details of the neurons

By Brooke P

Sep 24, 2020

Great class very informative and easy to follow online!

By LEONARDO B C

Jul 31, 2019

Muy buen curso! Solo que la producción podría mejorar.

By Adam K

Oct 18, 2017

Great Course for people who are new to this field!

By Stuart R

Jun 14, 2019

A good course that sometimes stalled a little.

By Javeria A

Jun 13, 2017

its gives us better info about our daily life

By Josiah S C

Feb 20, 2020

Good format and interesting material!

By Ana M R

Apr 26, 2017

very clear and ussefull... thanks!!

By MD S

May 23, 2020

Nice

By Santiago d l T

Jun 13, 2022

La profesora explica muy bien algunas cosas. Pero se traba muchas veces al hablar, y termina siendo muy molesto. Tengo la sensación de que hay algunas cosas que quedaron incompletas.

By Maher T

Oct 27, 2021

Very monotonous.

Some other courses bring in other instructors or videos that enhance the learning process (at least for me) e.g. social psychology course.

By Ashok W