Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

PM

Mar 23, 2020

This course has turned out to very profitable, especially if you are not an expert in anatomical and clinical terms as is my case. In my opinion, this course is extremely interesting, congratulations.

LD

Dec 19, 2016

Dr. Peggy Mason creates a viable way to understand neurobiology. Although the material is very challenging, her teaching style keeps one focused and interested. I highly recommend this course.

151 - 175 of 315 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Jonathan M

Apr 09, 2017

Fantastic course. Structure and pace of instruction were perfect. Excellent for newbies to neuroscience.

By Sebastián P G

Sep 09, 2019

Es un curso bastante útil que brinda unas bases sólidas no solo en neuroanatomía sino en sus funciones.

By Sharon M

Oct 20, 2018

i enjoyed every aspect of this course and I would like to see Peggy Mason have more courses like this.

By Mylla M

Dec 24, 2019

It's a very completed course and the explanations are fascinating. Thank you, Professor Peggy Mason!

By Andriana E

Mar 04, 2020

It was a great, informative and simple made course for beginners of neurobiology!

Andriana

By HE Y

Dec 17, 2019

I love this course!!!! I can so inspired by Prof. Peggy. It rekindled my passion for neuroscience.

By Belkherouf A

Sep 01, 2019

it's my first time i find such a serious website of studies , its an honour to follow its courses .

By nicole w

Jan 14, 2019

This class improved my general understanding of the human brain. Peggy is a wonderful instructor.

By David F W

May 11, 2019

Fascinating. A wonderful overview of the workings of the nervous system. Left me wanting more!

By Amrita

Mar 16, 2018

really very helpful to me as explained with variety of examples in relatively simple language

By aurelie r

May 02, 2017

Excellent class to understand the basics of the nervous system. Pr Peggy Mason is wonderful!

By JORGE I

Apr 02, 2018

what an amazing MOOC, an outstanding content, and the best learning designt of every module

By Gabriella W

Jan 10, 2018

This is a fantastic course that will give you a great overview of everyday neurobiology.

By Eugenia

Jan 07, 2018

I like the course very much. Everything is absolutely clear and Prof. Mason is charming!

By Antonius B

Sep 17, 2017

Just great overall! And doable for non native english speakers and High school students.

By Bruno A J A

Feb 10, 2020

Great knowledge transmitted with passion by Peggy Mason, I won't forget her enthusiasm.

By Braulio F d C

Jun 29, 2018

Amazing course. The classes are fun, full of curiositites, context and a moderate pace.

By Tut A

Dec 07, 2017

It's really interesting and helping me a lot and thanks a lot to this amazing professor

By Omar S

Dec 30, 2016

This course is great because the professor is very respectful and makes simple lessons!

Aug 24, 2017

Great introduction for neurobioloy/neuroscience that covers a wide range of knowledge!

By bobsharon

Oct 22, 2016

Peggy Mason is a wonderful teacher, she explains you a lot of things in a simple way.

By Matthew L

Jul 15, 2019

This course will teach you more than you ever wanted/needed to know about the brain.

By Наталья Л К

Sep 20, 2017

The best course I had. Didn't even know it could be so lovely. Definitely recommend!

By Horacio S

Mar 26, 2017

Curso muy interesante, bien organizado, adecuada profundidad. Altamente recomendable

By Rochelle W

Jan 06, 2019

This was an extremely informative course that was presented in a very engaging way.