Back to The New Nordic Diet - from Gastronomy to Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The New Nordic Diet - from Gastronomy to Health by University of Copenhagen

The New Nordic Diet is a new food culture developed in 2009-13 with key emphasis on gastronomy, health, and environment. Major research in its effect on acceptability, behaviour and learning skills, and disease prevention have been conducted by the OPUS centre at the University of Copenhagen and the people behind the award-winning restaurant Noma in Copenhagen. This course will give the participants the opportunity to experience a healthy and palatable new food and eating concept diet “The New Nordic Diet” and an understanding of how food and diets can affect mental and physical health and ensure the foundation for a healthier life style for future generations with a regional based diet and food culture. In Denmark “the Nordic cuisine”, has expanded from food eaten at the award-winning Copenhagen restaurant Noma to home-made dishes of local ingredients of whole-grain rye bread, root vegetables, berries, fresh fish and seaweed. This course is also part of the EIT Health Programme...

G
Sep 10, 2020

It has focused both on the importance of the diet and implementation of the diet among the people, but focused mainly on the the requirements and sacrifices to be done for the implementation.

TO
Nov 27, 2020

Very good, interesting and well designed lessons. I've got plenty of idea to promoting our national diet of Mongolia. Thank you so much for all those academic researchers and professors.

51 - 75 of 159 Reviews for The New Nordic Diet - from Gastronomy to Health

By Nathalie R

Jan 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing this study! I learned a lot about sustainable food sources and how they benefit the local people and the environment.

By Christopher D D R

Jul 30, 2020

The detailed presentation in the methodology of the study gave this course the flexibility to adapt the study in other regions in the world

By Zhuzhu T

Jan 30, 2018

It was so helpful to discover the science of Diet without any preconception, Great experiment in OPUS school . Can't wait to learn more !

By Smita

Aug 13, 2019

We good information on Diet. New Nordic diet is explained in a very good manner. Outstanding examples and charts given as study material.

By Tonalti M R M

Nov 3, 2017

I love the material. Some speakers were monotonous so it was hard to keep up with, but otherwise It was a great material and visuals.

By Flow流&Aware觉

Apr 2, 2020

thank you I have learnt a lot, hopefully you will provide more related courses related to NND. Im looking forward to learning more.

By Giselle M

Nov 7, 2017

Thank you for a such interesting and necessary mooc. It will contributes very much to my future career as health coach.

By Ricardo G F

May 12, 2017

Awesome way to look at the diet data collected and great concept used on the research and restricting the variables.

By Daniele C

GREAT COURSE AND WELL EXPLAINED, IT WILL HELP ME A LOT TO IMPROVE MY CULINARY VISION AND MY NEW COOKING PROJECT.

By Deepti V

Jun 26, 2020

It was my great pleasure to learn something new in my life.

Special Thanks to the University of Copenhagen.

By Amanda A

Aug 17, 2020

I like so much. I'm in the Diet College and learning about other visions of food and diet are so important.

By Simon B

Jul 24, 2017

This was a wonderful introduction to the New Nordic Diet and I loved the well documented research studies.

By 杨佳钰

May 6, 2016

the lesson is very interesting.let us know many knowledge about the diet and health. It is very wonderful.

By Genevieve T S T

Jan 16, 2017

Excellent course! Very informative and useful in understanding how diet and nutrition works on the body.

By Sarah D

May 12, 2020

Not the kind of course I would normally do. Very interesting and well presented. Thanks.

By Arya K

A very knowledgeable course. I had never heard about it

This diet is practically possible

By REGINA R S M

Jul 18, 2017

Great, it is very useful to learn about different diet and studies. I really liked it.

By Furqan A

Jun 22, 2019

So much impressive i love those professors and doctors who shown great struggle.

By Elza J

Sep 7, 2020

Very interesting and informative. Especially the effect of food on environment.

Oct 12, 2017

I enjoyed learning about dietary practices of another culture and its region :)

By Kelly T

Nov 20, 2020

I liked it, the school project was interesting and the trans fats were useful

By Julieta A

Apr 30, 2020

I really like all the information, so interesting. I´ll implement in my life

By Victor G

Aug 6, 2018

Quite useful information. A thoroughly made Investigation by the University.

By kuldeep g

Nov 30, 2020

I love to learn, it's very interesting to get a new knowledge of experts.

By maria

Nov 3, 2017

Excellent course! Very open and transparent view on nutrition and health