Back to The New Nordic Diet - from Gastronomy to Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The New Nordic Diet - from Gastronomy to Health by University of Copenhagen

The New Nordic Diet is a new food culture developed in 2009-13 with key emphasis on gastronomy, health, and environment. Major research in its effect on acceptability, behaviour and learning skills, and disease prevention have been conducted by the OPUS centre at the University of Copenhagen and the people behind the award-winning restaurant Noma in Copenhagen. This course will give the participants the opportunity to experience a healthy and palatable new food and eating concept diet “The New Nordic Diet” and an understanding of how food and diets can affect mental and physical health and ensure the foundation for a healthier life style for future generations with a regional based diet and food culture. In Denmark “the Nordic cuisine”, has expanded from food eaten at the award-winning Copenhagen restaurant Noma to home-made dishes of local ingredients of whole-grain rye bread, root vegetables, berries, fresh fish and seaweed. This course is also part of the EIT Health Programme...

G
Sep 10, 2020

It has focused both on the importance of the diet and implementation of the diet among the people, but focused mainly on the the requirements and sacrifices to be done for the implementation.

TO
Nov 27, 2020

Very good, interesting and well designed lessons. I've got plenty of idea to promoting our national diet of Mongolia. Thank you so much for all those academic researchers and professors.

26 - 50 of 149 Reviews for The New Nordic Diet - from Gastronomy to Health

By Irene D

Nov 21, 2020

Aside from learning about the New Nordic Diet, I got to learn about how to conduct nutritional research. As an RND in the Philippines, it helps me get to have broader view of how it is conducted in other countries! Thanks alot!

By GARY H T C

Jan 5, 2018

This is a very interesting course and absolutely inspirational on how people should live. Many thanks to all the professors and course instructors for your hard working on this phenomenal course. Thank you.

By R D B

Very good course, I have learned many different views of nutritional studies including school food intervention, shop intervention, and legislation effects on the use of trans fat in food industries.

By Karol C

Aug 20, 2016

Excellent course if you are interested in health, diet, cuisine and wellbeing. Teachers have solid knowledge and explain contents clearly. Taking this course has been very interesting and enjoyable!

By Maiya Y

Sep 20, 2019

THANK you!!!! thank you soooo much!!!! it was a really great information!!!! i'm on the way of changing my life and to help others to be healthier and happier!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

By Guruparan

Sep 11, 2020

By Tseye-Oidov O

Nov 27, 2020

By Claudia A G Q

Mar 20, 2018

Excellent course, I loved it. The information is very useful, interesting and based on scientific evidence. Many thanks to all the teachers for sharing their knowledge and experience.

By Shirley d J

Jul 22, 2020

Thank you very much to Dr. Astrup and team in providing detailed information and data. I learned a lot about NND and its health benefits that possibly applicable in our community.

By Dennis M

Jul 3, 2018

Really informative course relating to nutrition, sustainable food practices, and environmentalism. Highly recommended for anyone looking to be better informed about the food we eat!

By Mafer D

Mar 13, 2017

excelente opcion para entender un poco mas sobre el movimiento de NND, un poco pesado con las estadisticas al respecto del OPUS/SHOPUS program... pero del resto muy educativo

By TEH P C

Jun 19, 2020

I gained numerous knowledge about the effects of diet on human health. This may inspire me to consume a healthier diet in maintaining a good health condition. Thank a lot.

By Vitaly S

Apr 30, 2018

This course gives better understanding in questions of human health and diet as a part of live. Also it shows, that diet can be healthy, easy to get and prepare and tasty

By William F

Aug 11, 2020

I really felt like I learnt a lot from this course. It gave me different outlook on the nutrition, composition, and sociocultural relations between food and human.

By Nurfitri E

I like all of the materials. it supports me to understand the new phenomenon of food and diet depth. Thank you... the lectures give all the explanation excellent.

By Pavlína S

Sep 23, 2016

Simple and helpful course telling what to eat to keep health. So that adults and their children be healthy and do not have any nutrition caused diseases.

By Rhonda S H

Apr 26, 2016

I love this course and the New Nordic Diet. It seems a promise for the future of our world, as health issues rise, and our diets get worse--we need this.

By Ally U

Aug 8, 2019

Enjoyed the content very much, I would definitely would like to learn more about this topic and if it can be implemented in other parts of the world.

By Soujanya

Oct 24, 2018

Very informative and redifines the whole way of cooking and eating healthy and takes us close to nature and follow its rhythm.

Throughly enjoyed .

By Norma S H

Jan 3, 2018

Good presentations and well-explained. It is a useful course for me to get to know more about dietary intervention research design and practical

By Fatin A

Nov 29, 2020

New Diet introduced which considering the sustainability and environmental friendly and at the same time can benefit the most to human being

By Christopher D D R

Jul 30, 2020

The detailed presentation in the methodology of the study gave this course the flexibility to adapt the study in other regions in the world

By Zhuzhu T

Jan 30, 2018

It was so helpful to discover the science of Diet without any preconception, Great experiment in OPUS school . Can't wait to learn more !

By Smita

Aug 13, 2019

We good information on Diet. New Nordic diet is explained in a very good manner. Outstanding examples and charts given as study material.

By Tonalti M R M

Nov 3, 2017

I love the material. Some speakers were monotonous so it was hard to keep up with, but otherwise It was a great material and visuals.