Back to Noun Clauses and Conditionals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Noun Clauses and Conditionals by University of California, Irvine

This is the third course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this class, you will learn about the advanced grammar concepts of noun clauses and conditionals. You will learn about several different types of each and get lots of practice using them appropriately. This may seem like difficult grammar, but this course will make them easy to understand. These grammar points are essential for any learner trying to master fluency in the English language. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

BR
Aug 23, 2021

The Instructors were very good. The method of teaching was very captivating and fun. Big Thanks for the instructors who made this course available.

KE
Sep 5, 2020

this specialization is better than the other one by this university\n\nthe theory they give is good and understandable\n\nchallenging course

76 - 100 of 101 Reviews for Noun Clauses and Conditionals

Aug 5, 2020

By Viola

Jun 5, 2019

About this course:

I have found the content clear, engaging and very interesting.

I would like the instructors (specially Tamy Chapman and Emily Ellis)

to contact me by email because I should ask them for specific informations

on the MOOCs review

My email address is: viola.violetta990@virgilio.it

I look forward to hearing from them. Thanks in advance

kind regards

By Maya S

Aug 19, 2020

you had some typos in the reading material but I loved the course, I found it very well presented and entertaining (both Emily and Jake are very good actresses :))

By JUAN D C Z

Nov 22, 2021

Please I hate the pdf exercises, I think you could improve the course putting an URL with lot of excersises . Hope it helps

By María D

Sep 30, 2019

Love the tachers! They are very creative and I had lots of fun while learning. Tkank you Jacke and Emi.

Love you both!

By Купрекова Е И

Jul 2, 2020

I like it. Many thanks. It was fun, interesting, useful. I enjoyed every minute studying with Emily and Jake.

By Solomon D

Jun 11, 2020

I have learned so many important grammar rules in this course. I do not regret at all taking this course.

By Dao V Q

Mar 28, 2018

This course is very helpful. The lectures are delivered quite well. Thanks very much!

By Eduardo R

Dec 2, 2018

There are some mistakes in the worksheet exercises as well as in one of the quizzes.

By Said A H

Great course to learn Noun Clauses and Conditionals

By Ahmad E

It is a good course which paces well.

By Marcio G

By Kadari V

Jul 19, 2020

nice

By N

good

By Antonina S

Sep 27, 2018

Quizzes are not clear. For example, it is not clear when the question is about direct report just after someone says something or postponed. Also, practice from unreal conditions is included into subject 3 of the 3rd week. In another words, there are questions that were not explained in a video.

Please, review this course tasks, quiz and reviews' requirements because it looks like they were simple copy pasted.

By Lae L K

Nov 4, 2020

I got advance learning from this course.