Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

CG
Sep 7, 2017

EXCELENTE! SOY NUTRICIONISTA Y DIETISTA Y ME SIRVIO MUCHISIMO para refrescar y aprender incluso más conocimientos !! ya que voy a trabajar en un centro especializado en embarazo!\n\nMIL GRACIAS !!

101 - 125 of 599 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Barbara s i

Sep 24, 2020

I'm a nutrition student and this course made me see the area I want to follow, the Portuguese subtitles are great and it wasn't an obstacle to finish the course!

By Nzeyimana A

Jan 31, 2018

Je m'appelle Arlette Nzeyimana je suis réfugié au Rwanda j'aimerais savoir comment j'aurais mon certificat alors que pour nous tout est assuré par le HCR merciii

By Anam Z

Nov 3, 2018

it was wonderful experience to do this course. Last and final quiz was difficult. thanks to your retake method i worked hard and passed it .Thank u coursera :-)

By Sakshi p

Jun 8, 2021

One of the most exciting and informative courses on pregnancy by far. It covers topics from nutrition, physical activity, lifestyle changes, GDM and obesity.

By RichardZhu

Nov 24, 2019

怀孕是一件很了不起的事情,让这个世界延续并创造文明,是不可或缺的进程,这个课程让我们保证了这个进程的顺利有效且安全的进行,感谢 nancy Berthold Koletzko

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

及各大学的实验,书籍编写者

及coursera.org

By Çağla ö

Mar 18, 2021

This was a great experience. I definitely got a lot of information. If these topics interest you, you should definitely participate. I am very satisfied. <3

By Natalie O F L

Oct 9, 2018

Very interesting and enlightening course. I learned a lot about specific nutrient as well as lifestyle recommendations for pregnancy. Thank you very much!

By Gabriel G

Mar 6, 2020

This course is awesome, helpful and though short, very detailed.

Thanks to LMU and Coursera. I can now advance my knowledge to the Early Nutrition academy

May 5, 2019

Huge thanks for that opportunity to learn from professionals and the best doctors how to understand and help pregnant women during such challenging time.

By Simay G

Nov 9, 2020

That course was very successful. I learned really important knowledges. I recommended to who interest with the pregnancy. Thank you to who contributed.

By Namrata

Aug 9, 2017

This course is very good and interesting. I would like to thank Dr Berthold Koletzko and other mentors for the valuable information. Thanks to coursera.

By Marybeth A K

Jun 20, 2021

Excellent, helpful course! I enjoyed the very useful information, the format, the experts consulted, and the manner in which the assessments were done.

By Kamlesh P K

Not good for learners from india. I completed my course i want to make payment for my certificate but they don’t accept indian learners. Very bad.👎

By John C

Jul 15, 2018

This course was very helpful to me in learning about mother and infant nutrition. The tests are somewhat difficult and will require some note-taking.

By Joanne D

May 9, 2018

I really enjoyed to learn and discovered new and important information about the proper nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy.

Thank you so much!!!

By Zhihan L

Apr 23, 2020

very detailed and thorough information regarding the pregnancy from pre-pregnancy to postpartum practice , based on scientific researches available.

By Jacky G

Mar 22, 2021

Estoy satisfecha con los conocimientos impartidos y lo básico y esencial y práctico de la enseñanza y aplicación , gracias Doctor Berthol Koletzko.

By Daniela A M

Jun 9, 2020

It is an outstanding course, very professional and complete, but also interesting and dynamic. I got an incredible experience and a huge knowledge.

By Berta M

Oct 5, 2020

Was very useful and great time. Easy to listen. Thank you for this course I would definitely use this information in my future work. Best regards.

By Siddhi B

Aug 23, 2020

It was very informative course. I learned about the nutrients and its role during pregnancy. Thankyou instructors to teach such an amazing course.

By Dr. B A

Jul 25, 2020

It was very informative and interesting course, I have learned a lot about the important nutrients, life style and risk factors during pregnancy.

By Muge K

Mar 23, 2018

It is relly easy to understand and practical. I am pregnant now and I learned a lot from this course. It is really easy to follow and understand

By Rushna M

Sep 6, 2020

It is my wonderful experience to obtain knowledge about the facts related to pregnancy it would seems to be helpful in my practicing experience

By Blanca I M R

Oct 1, 2017

I relly liked the content of the course. Very current data, good explanations and the available material are very helpful. thank you very much.