Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B
Jun 15, 2020

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

301 - 325 of 550 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Pequeno G

Sep 23, 2020

Very good for physician's and medical students!

By Kirthika T

Jul 28, 2020

Superb one..one diet chart will add more value.

By Neha S G

Jul 19, 2020

It is very important course for me I love it❤🤗

By nivetha

May 13, 2020

it was very useful for my under graduate course

By Adepoju T O

Apr 6, 2020

Well explained courses with practical examples!

By Aben T

Sep 29, 2018

Very informational course. Thank you very much.

By iknur e

Jan 14, 2021

thank you so much for the amazing information.

By Ilaria C

Feb 3, 2018

very interesting and well done and explicated.

By SATHVIKA S S

Jan 10, 2021

Was an awesome experience. I am very thankful

By Kevin J M O

Sep 25, 2020

Muy bueno e importante para el medio general.

By Jane T

Aug 18, 2020

Very helpful knowledge for expecting mothers.

By maria c m r

Jul 14, 2020

Muito bem estruturado e atualizado. Adorei!!!

By AMIT R

Jul 10, 2020

such a fantastic way teaching mind blowing.

By Chaitrali G k

Aug 25, 2020

this is really a very good course. thank you

By Anjali S

May 23, 2020

I enjoy this course and best experience

Also

By Sravan K

May 25, 2019

The course is good to learn about pregnancy.

By kat

Feb 10, 2021

thank you that was a very insightful course

By Evie

May 8, 2020

So knowledgeable and informative, thankyou!

By Anita M

Nov 29, 2019

It was a pleasure to learn here. Thank you!

By MARIA C D

Feb 24, 2021

Very interesting course and well explained

By Kalyan v

Aug 5, 2020

Very interesting and informative course.

By Abid H

Apr 4, 2020

Short, Smart and very informative course

By Noureldin A A H

Jul 6, 2020

Very intersting and kwnolegeable course

By Laiba T

Jul 5, 2020

The best instructor and I learnt a lot.

By Abirul H

Jun 7, 2020

I learn many new things in this Course.