Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR

Apr 29, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

226 - 250 of 404 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Tram D

Jun 09, 2017

This course is great. I definitely share this friends

By Sivakumar R

Jul 02, 2020

wonderful and excellent course. I strongly recommend

By Jayanti G

Apr 27, 2018

great course...with lots of useful and clear data...

By Ghada H A E

It is an awesome course, i learnt alot, thanks alot

By Mirella C N

Mar 20, 2020

Curso incrível para quem é da área Materno Infantil

By Sreelakshmi P V

Jun 08, 2020

Good healthy benefits ... with proper explanasions

By Trupti V P

Amazing course very much helpful thank you so much

By Amisha g

Jul 22, 2020

good experience and proffers were so knowledgeble

By Lucrezia b

Apr 17, 2020

Very interesting class ! I learnt a lot of things

By Aoni X

Mar 21, 2018

highly useful and practical, easy to understand.

By Dinh H V

Jun 02, 2017

Very Useful course! Even for me, a Pediatrician.

By Kirthika T

Jul 28, 2020

Superb one..one diet chart will add more value.

By Neha S G

Jul 19, 2020

It is very important course for me I love it❤🤗

By nivetha

May 14, 2020

it was very useful for my under graduate course

By Adepoju T O

Apr 06, 2020

Well explained courses with practical examples!

By Aben T

Sep 29, 2018

Very informational course. Thank you very much.

By Ilaria C

Feb 03, 2018

very interesting and well done and explicated.

By maria c m r

Jul 14, 2020

Muito bem estruturado e atualizado. Adorei!!!

By AMIT R

Jul 11, 2020

such a fantastic way teaching mind blowing.

By Anjali S

May 23, 2020

I enjoy this course and best experience

Also

By Sravan K

May 25, 2019

The course is good to learn about pregnancy.

By Evie

May 08, 2020

So knowledgeable and informative, thankyou!

By Anita M

Nov 30, 2019

It was a pleasure to learn here. Thank you!

By Kalyan v

Aug 05, 2020

Very interesting and informative course.

By Abid h

Apr 04, 2020

Short, Smart and very informative course