Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B
Jun 15, 2020

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

351 - 375 of 539 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Mona A E

Mar 11, 2020

It was a very useful course

By Krishna V P

Very good course

Four stars

By Hanjabam s

Aug 31, 2020

this course is very useful.

By Valentina M V

Aug 9, 2020

I REALLY LIKE IT. THANKS :)

By Israa h

Oct 21, 2020

The course was beneficial

By Ahmed M A N

Oct 9, 2020

This is an amazing course.

By Carla P C

Jun 3, 2020

Great Course. I love It!!

By Ligia B A

Dec 1, 2019

I learn a lot! thank you!

By TRUPTI M P

it was a good experience

By Chris F