Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR

Apr 29, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

376 - 400 of 445 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Natalia O M

Aug 21, 2020

Curso muy interesante, el único problema que tuve fue que en dos vídeos (uno de la unidad 2 y el otro de la unidad 3) arrojaban error, por lo que tuve que usar la aplicación para verlos.

By Rosemary S

May 23, 2020

This course was very informative and really interesting. I'm happy to have taken this course and I hope to help the people around me with this newly acquired knowledge.

By Saulė K

Jul 24, 2020

Very interesting course! At the beginning videos seemed a bit too long but you get adjusted after a while. Some links to the reading reference does not work.

By Matthew K

Apr 29, 2020

Solid course, great info presented here. lots of different presentations for different types of learners. the final exam is kinda whack but it's good overall

By Gabriela L T

Jun 05, 2017

Very informative and educational. A little bit more info (either in video or in the links) about breastfeeding could be very useful. I would recommend :D

By Shaleni V

Aug 14, 2020

while watching the video i feel the volume is very low. the course is very informative and i learned all the important nutrients needed for pregnancy

By Maham A

Jun 09, 2020

it was informative session. I am glad to be the part of this.but nutrition should be the concern in the course rather than physiology in pregnancy.

By MALINI.S

Jun 24, 2020

Which r the things women should learn and they should be known of lifestyle in pregnancy are been learnt in this coursera

By Suad

Jul 20, 2020

I’m prenatal practitioner,by sharing this cours,got a lot of new information.I hope to add more benefits to my patients.

By bhavya s t

Iam a Pharm d student it gave clear information regarding nutrition, exercise and care should be taken during pregnancy

By Christina B

Apr 20, 2020

Great Content, interesting...expanded my knowledge and confidence to coach pre-conception and pregnant women.Thank you

By dalia m

Jul 03, 2018

It was very unique and helpful course , that also helped me throughout my whole pregnancy and also for planning to it

By Anayeli U B

Jun 16, 2018

Me pareció un curso sencillo pero bien explicado, me agradó que adjuntaran las referencias. Excelente curso.

By claudia d

Jan 18, 2018

Excellent course, but i would like it even more if the last module were more longer. But i really enjoy it.

By Vanessa L

Sep 27, 2017

Loved this course! Very insightful even after going through 3 pregnancies, there were still some nugge

By MEENA J

Aug 23, 2017

content is very good. all the pregnancy related issues nicely covered which are related to nutrition.

By Sarah H

Jul 12, 2017

a well organized course i have got a lot of information about pregnancy thanks for your efforts

By ela

Feb 16, 2018

It's quite good , but I would like more specific and professional information for physicians

By Sanskriti

Aug 15, 2020

This course is very beneficial regarding information related to nutrition during pregnancy.

By Lucy W

Jan 20, 2019

A lot of good content, but not detailed enough and many concepts are just glossed over.

By Angeline M

Aug 04, 2020

A very well laid-out introductory course to nutrition and lifestyle in pregnancy.

By Consuelo Y

I enjoyed this course and the challenges it posed. Thank you for offering it!

By Sophia W

Dec 23, 2017

Very comprehensive with latest information. Love all the lectures. Thank you.