Back to Tools for Data Science

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tools for Data Science by IBM

What are some of the most popular data science tools, how do you use them, and what are their features? In this course, you'll learn about Jupyter Notebooks, JupyterLab, RStudio IDE, Git, GitHub, and Watson Studio. You will learn about what each tool is used for, what programming languages they can execute, their features and limitations. With the tools hosted in the cloud on Skills Network Labs, you will be able to test each tool and follow instructions to run simple code in Python, R or Scala. To end the course, you will create a final project with a Jupyter Notebook on IBM Watson Studio and demonstrate your proficiency preparing a notebook, writing Markdown, and sharing your work with your peers....

GC

Apr 12, 2020

It serves perfecty its aim that is giving a first glance of the open course tools for data science. Of course each tool is briefly touched and it hands over the student the duty to deepen each tool.

AJ

Sep 15, 2020

Absolutely Loved this course!! Challenging at times to keep up with all the terms and processes. The course provided great insight into Data Science. Would highly recommend it as your first course.

501 - 525 of 3,849 Reviews for Tools for Data Science

By Marcelo d C

Apr 25, 2022

Excellent course! A complete overview of the tools and resource that everyone in the area must know! Thanks

By Kartik S

Jan 4, 2022

Good Introductory Course for Data Science Tools / Libraries .Really liked the Hands On for Jupyter Notebook

By Marwan K

Jul 18, 2021

I​ am really so happy to pass this course.

T​hank you Coursera.

T​hank you IBM.

T​hank you to all instructors.

By Victor P

Mar 7, 2021

Muy didáctico y dinámico. Sirve para ponerse al día con las distintas herramientas para tratar el Big Data.

By Andi A W

Sep 20, 2020

it's educative course & I really enjoy it. giving me introduction of several useful tools on data science.

By PHAD K

Jan 3, 2020

Course short but quite effective nice brief overview of all the major tools for data science was provided.

By Jimmy A

Aug 8, 2019

Easy to follow and complete assignments. It opens a whole new world of open source tools for Data Science

By Timothy-Ray H

Aug 26, 2020

This was a fantastic course. I an truly excited about the new skills learned and gained from this course.

By kunal z

Jul 6, 2020

thank you provide this type course for us

we have learn different tools for data science

than you so much

By Sharon L S

Apr 30, 2020

This was a great class. The materials were challenging and I learned a great of information. Thank you.

By inas a

Apr 18, 2021

Thank you for this helpful course, I have great information that will help me as a junior data scientst.

By Tobe J E

Oct 6, 2020

Very useful content and excellent course delivery. I'm motivated to continue with the remaining courses.

By Joseph C

Mar 2, 2020

I thought it was a great introduction into the tools for someone who has zero prior experience, like me.

By Maxim S

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you very much for the excellent presentation of the material and the available intellectual tasks.

By Akshay M

Mar 24, 2019

This course help me to understand and used to all the necessary tools which are required in data science

By Wilfredo A

Sep 12, 2018

Description and practice of the main data science tools. Great introduction to the world of Data Science

By Harsh B

Jul 1, 2020

Greate way to teach tools for data science.

Thanks Cousera & IBM for adding addional value in my career.

By Ivan M D

Feb 25, 2019

Excelente curso que me ha permitido conocer amplias herramientas para desarrollar mis futuros proyectos

By Herick M

Dec 16, 2020

A Great course! I learned about what is Data Analytics, free and comercial tools and how I can use it.

By Luis R

Apr 9, 2020

Pretty good overall, was a little bit confusing at times(change between ibm watson en data experience)

By Syed J P

Jan 22, 2020

Very useful and very informative course. Thank you very for coursera for making this course available.

By anita p s

Sep 13, 2019

Its very nice and easy to learn course. Easy steps r given .for beginner we should go for this. thanks

By Ajay k

Jun 26, 2019

It Explains all the different open source tools which we can use to explore in Data Science Technology

By Jay T

Apr 2, 2019

I really feel like I learned a lot, and gained a significant amount of confidence using these systems.

By Charles G

Feb 9, 2019

An awesome course that opens one up to a whole new world of tools for doing amazing things with data!