Back to Finance for Managers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Finance for Managers by IESE Business School

When it comes to numbers, there is always more than meets the eye. In operational finance, you will learn how to read the “story” that the balance sheet and income statement tells about the company’s operations. The insights you gain from this “financial story” will then become a tool for short-term decision-making at the top management level relating to current assets, current liabilities and the management of working capital. Finally, by the end of the course you will understand the financial consequences of managerial decisions on operations, marketing, etc....

IA

Aug 15, 2018

It's a great course that helps break components of P&L and balance sheet.\n\nEmphasis is on Receivables, Payables, Dupont analysis and how these variables affect the cash/bank position of the firm.

Apr 14, 2017

Excellent course, Very highly recommend it! This is my first course in Coursera and what a surprise, it was great! Well explained, concise and the professor is excellent. This class is A+

26 - 50 of 147 Reviews for Finance for Managers

By Прохоренко О В

Apr 29, 2020

This course is perfect! Professor Miguel is a great speaker, the case situation is very illustrative and I am very glad that I took this course. Very grateful!

By Thulajan D

Oct 16, 2018

The course taught was very easy and understandable by any person who is new to financial line. It is a must for all Executives irrespective of any discipline.

By Andrea R

Jul 20, 2017

I liked the course. I learnt a lot of useful calculations and ideas, which I will use in my job.

The teacher was good and the course was interesting.

By Thorsteinn A

Apr 12, 2017

Very clear and well organized course. I liked especially the explanation of the simplified balance sheet when understanding operational ratios.

By lara

Oct 09, 2017

I have learned a lot of Finance thanks to this course, some times requires all your brain to work hard if you are code developer as me.

By Khushi L

Apr 30, 2020

Prof was awesome. He used story-telling and cliffhangers to keep students engaged. I can't believe finance could be this interesting.

By Elena S

Apr 22, 2018

Teacher is amazing, course is great, if i had such course 10 years ago in my University i would probably became a financial manager.

By Johannes

Jan 13, 2018

I could listen to Anton for hours. Very precise explanation, good structured course, right speed and fun to listen to him

By Sergii K

Jan 13, 2020

Compact and interesting course about reading and analyzing main reports of any company: P&L and Balance. Really like it.

By Javier C

Nov 07, 2016

Excelent but it is necessary to study Accounting: principles of financial accounting which is an excellent course too

By David G

Sep 02, 2017

Really good to learn or review the fundamentals of corporate finance. Good profesor and good materials and examples.

By Oleksandr T

Apr 15, 2017

This is an awesome course! I completed basics of accounting first and then finished this one. Recommend both of it!

By William P

Oct 22, 2019

This course gives me a better perspective in balance sheet analysis and building a good foundation in my business.

By Francesco T

Apr 26, 2020

Very well done course, simple straight and engaging. I liked the language and the examples, truly recommended!

By Shahrzad N

Apr 08, 2020

I liked the instructor and his style a LOT! He was very clear, sharp to the point and had a great flow!

By Hoong W L

Oct 24, 2016

it give me a good understanding on how to set targets that in syn with PL statement and balance sheet.

By JULIO V

Nov 09, 2018

This course was very educational and give some important tools for analysing diferen enterprises...

By Ahmed B

Aug 27, 2017

The course is excellent. It feels just like watching movie. It is easy to comprehend.

Thanks prof.

By Hanane D

Jun 12, 2020

The course is very good. I learned a lot from it and now I understand better the financial statu

By Ahmad A

Apr 08, 2020

Just great! I strongly andvise this course to everyone who wants to get more knoledge in finace.

By Sánchez G E

Jan 05, 2018

This proffesor explains really good and motivates to learn. Congratulations on a good course

By Rubén M F

Aug 01, 2018

Excellent course, highly recommendable. Clear concepts, well explained and very enjoyable!

By Shikhar T

Jan 13, 2017

Amazing course! Very interactive and engaging. The instructor made all the difference!

By Jorge V P

Jan 06, 2018

Excellent teacher, very clear explanations and very charismatic.

I have learned a lot.

By Carlos A

May 03, 2020

I learned a lot. Congrats to professor Anton for developing such compelling material