Back to Finance for Managers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Finance for Managers by IESE Business School

When it comes to numbers, there is always more than meets the eye. In operational finance, you will learn how to read the “story” that the balance sheet and income statement tells about the company’s operations. The insights you gain from this “financial story” will then become a tool for short-term decision-making at the top management level relating to current assets, current liabilities and the management of working capital. Finally, by the end of the course you will understand the financial consequences of managerial decisions on operations, marketing, etc....

IA

Aug 15, 2018

It's a great course that helps break components of P&L and balance sheet.\n\nEmphasis is on Receivables, Payables, Dupont analysis and how these variables affect the cash/bank position of the firm.

Apr 14, 2017

Excellent course, Very highly recommend it! This is my first course in Coursera and what a surprise, it was great! Well explained, concise and the professor is excellent. This class is A+

26 - 50 of 94 Reviews for Finance for Managers

By Hoong W L

Oct 24, 2016

it give me a good understanding on how to set targets that in syn with PL statement and balance sheet.

By Md.Nazib H K

Aug 26, 2017

Very much practical and industry focused.

By WANG Q

Mar 12, 2017

ively videos and easy to understand lecturing

By lara

Oct 09, 2017

I have learned a lot of Finance thanks to this course, some times requires all your brain to work hard if you are code developer as me.

By Seshu Y

Apr 04, 2018

Excellent Instructor. Thanks for his time.

By Fernando R C

Dec 23, 2016

Very practical course and a great teacher

By Javier C

Nov 07, 2016

Excelent but it is necessary to study Accounting: principles of financial accounting which is an excellent course too

By Luka Z

Apr 22, 2017

The professor is great. One of the best courses I've ever attended!

By Ahmed B

Aug 27, 2017

The course is excellent. It feels just like watching movie. It is easy to comprehend.

Thanks prof.

By Ramanathan

Jul 03, 2017

Very good for the New Learner

By Carlos C M V

Jun 09, 2017

Tengo mas de 10 años de estar estudiando finanzas y Miguel Antón, Assistant Professor de Financial Management, me encanto la forma en que planteo el análisis financiero. Nunca en la vida me había sentido tan claro sobre este tema. Mis felicitaciones, "el mejor curso que he tomado en mi vida".

By Stefan V

Jun 12, 2016

top course. interesting, relevant, well structured, good examples

By David G

Sep 02, 2017

Really good to learn or review the fundamentals of corporate finance. Good profesor and good materials and examples.

By Mohamed S

Nov 09, 2017

Great work Miguel! Well organized material and quality information.

By Jorge V P

Jan 06, 2018

Excellent teacher, very clear explanations and very charismatic.

I have learned a lot.

By FELIX M

Aug 12, 2016

Good course and effective learning experience .

By Daniel B V

Jul 20, 2017

Excellent!

By Sánchez G E

Jan 05, 2018

This proffesor explains really good and motivates to learn. Congratulations on a good course

By Burak E

Mar 11, 2018

I even had an advanced executive program from a Business School of a very reputable university and confess that never had that much to the point explanation. I strongly advise managers to have this course even for a reminder purpose like me.. Thank you Professor , I do appreciate your strong style to make things clear and not a formula but real life intuitions.

By Mario J R M

Apr 03, 2018

Thank God, I knew my profession in coursera, "Project Management", I am studying to professionalize and manage to structure my professional career.

for me it is very important Operational Finance and transcendental Accounting, I would like to achieve specialization and if possible a master's degree.

of the Operational Finance course, I liked the accounting structures, accounting sheets.

congratulations.

By Johannes

Jan 13, 2018

I could listen to Anton for hours. Very precise explanation, good structured course, right speed and fun to listen to him

By Alberto A C

Sep 06, 2017

Really good course and very well explained!

By Jose M R M

Apr 01, 2017

Very good

By Haoyu C

Dec 31, 2017

Clear illustration and well designed homework.

By Maryna M

Mar 01, 2018

This course is really good. Thank to IESE Business School and professor Miguel Anton, I got a clear basic understanding of Operational Finance, applicable methodology and the way how financial performance of a company should be analysed. Prof. Miguel has an exceptional approach to presentation of quite sophisticated information in a way that everything is really clear and understandable. I would recommend this course to everyone who has need or interest in basement if business performance.