Back to Finance for Managers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Finance for Managers by IESE Business School

When it comes to numbers, there is always more than meets the eye. In operational finance, you will learn how to read the “story” that the balance sheet and income statement tells about the company’s operations. The insights you gain from this “financial story” will then become a tool for short-term decision-making at the top management level relating to current assets, current liabilities and the management of working capital. Finally, by the end of the course you will understand the financial consequences of managerial decisions on operations, marketing, etc....

IA

Aug 15, 2018

It's a great course that helps break components of P&L and balance sheet.\n\nEmphasis is on Receivables, Payables, Dupont analysis and how these variables affect the cash/bank position of the firm.

Apr 14, 2017

Excellent course, Very highly recommend it! This is my first course in Coursera and what a surprise, it was great! Well explained, concise and the professor is excellent. This class is A+

51 - 75 of 93 Reviews for Finance for Managers

By Mario J R M

Apr 03, 2018

Thank God, I knew my profession in coursera, "Project Management", I am studying to professionalize and manage to structure my professional career.

for me it is very important Operational Finance and transcendental Accounting, I would like to achieve specialization and if possible a master's degree.

of the Operational Finance course, I liked the accounting structures, accounting sheets.

congratulations.

By Johannes

Jan 13, 2018

I could listen to Anton for hours. Very precise explanation, good structured course, right speed and fun to listen to him

By Maryna M

Mar 01, 2018

This course is really good. Thank to IESE Business School and professor Miguel Anton, I got a clear basic understanding of Operational Finance, applicable methodology and the way how financial performance of a company should be analysed. Prof. Miguel has an exceptional approach to presentation of quite sophisticated information in a way that everything is really clear and understandable. I would recommend this course to everyone who has need or interest in basement if business performance.

By Rubén M F

Aug 01, 2018

Excellent course, highly recommendable. Clear concepts, well explained and very enjoyable!

By Joseph O A

Aug 23, 2018

Wonderful explanation, making unfamiliar financial terms easy to

By Claudio T O

Jul 24, 2018

Es mi primera experiencia en cursos online y este me pareció excelente.

By Dimitar Y M

Apr 29, 2018

Very well structured and well designed online course.

By Guillermo M T

Sep 28, 2016

Buenos materiales, especialmente los videos . El profesor es un gran comunicador. ¿Quién quiere pagar por un curso presencial disponiendo de este tipo de cursos? Un 10 para IESE!

By Dingfei Z

Sep 06, 2017

Very great course!

By Clémence P

May 24, 2018

Very good explanations and good rhythm in discovering the concepts

By Raúl T M

Feb 09, 2017

Very useful

By Thorsteinn A

Apr 12, 2017

Very clear and well organized course. I liked especially the explanation of the simplified balance sheet when understanding operational ratios.

By Javier A C C

Jul 03, 2017

Great explanations and examples to the student. Really good job of Miguel Antón.

By Alam M

Aug 24, 2016

Excellent

By Joao A V F

Jul 01, 2018

Amazing course, the questions posed are very insteresting and you actually have to think to be able to solve them. The best course of the first 4 courses of this specialization.

By Elena S

Apr 22, 2018

Teacher is amazing, course is great, if i had such course 10 years ago in my University i would probably became a financial manager.

By Benon F

Mar 28, 2017

Extremely useful course, you will understand the financial problems of real companies, why they need more or less credit and how to calculate and forecast what will happen in the future.

By Ayush M

Mar 14, 2017

Once again, an excellent course from IESE. It was a fun learning experience with Prof Miguel Anton. Week 3 was the best among all in which the course made a great leap as many new concepts unfolded in that week. I would suggest you complete course 1 of the specialization and then move on to this course.

The Quizzes were relatively easy and had lesser number of questions this time. I wish this course had more case studies as it would have allowed us to practice more. Nevertheless, don't give a second thought and enroll to start learning.

By Bruno M

Mar 23, 2018

Great method. loved it.

By Andrea R

Jul 20, 2017

I liked the course. I learnt a lot of useful calculations and ideas, which I will use in my job.

The teacher was good and the course was interesting.

By Silvia S

Apr 14, 2017

By antonio b

Sep 27, 2017

Very well explained and useful

By Arthur S C

Sep 06, 2017

Excelent!

By Hizbullah N

Aug 28, 2016

Superb! great for beginner.

By Shikhar T

Jan 13, 2017

Amazing course! Very interactive and engaging. The instructor made all the difference!