Back to Supply Chain Operations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Operations by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how products and services are created exactly the same thousands of times over? And how companies are able to smooth out operations to manufacture efficiently, effectively, and without any waste? How is such precision possible? The answer lies at the heart of operations. In the Supply Chain Operations course, we introduce and apply essential process improvement tools to achieve perfection. After completing this course, you will be able to apply the Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. You will demonstrate that you understand the basic tenets of the Lean philosophy that enables manufacturers to eliminate waste and make processes more efficient. Finally, you will be able to apply the tools that you just gained to improve a process of your own. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in operations. You do not need to have any background in operations, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts, a working knowledge of spreadsheets, and ideally have mastered the Supply Chain Logistics course. Join me and we will learn together about operations!...

SB
Jul 24, 2018

I have learned how supply chain operations work in companies. very well understood about. and detail explanation by Professer. I definitely recommand this course for begineers in this field of work.

YK
Dec 4, 2017

Really interesting course, learn so much from it.\n\nAnd can't wait to continue the whole specialization.\n\nIt gave me a great insight on six sigma principles, a future green belt six sigma.

76 - 100 of 565 Reviews for Supply Chain Operations

By Zsolt A H

Jun 13, 2020

I loved this course. The Lean Inventory exercise made me a little bit mad to figure out how to write the answers, but I loved every tasks.

By Vanessa T

Very informative! I did face some challenges with one of the weeks, but was able to overcome them by reviewing the content multiple times.

By Jesus L

Aug 8, 2020

It is intuitive, academic, and exciting way to learn. In my opinion, this is the perfect way to get started with Supply Chain Operations!

By Khairil A

Mar 26, 2020

this course give me good sight of supply chain operation, you can solve problem by the methods and run your business exactly as you want.

By Maxime L

Nov 13, 2017

Great course if you want to start learning about Lean & Six Sigma and how to apply the methodology in Supply Chain Operations. Thank you!

By Danielle K

Oct 13, 2020

There was a lot to learn in this course. I would even dare to say at an intermediate level, albeit maybe an introduction to the subject.

By Richard J P J

Apr 30, 2018

Course is highly recommended! Lean Six Sigma was easily but comprehensively discussed and studied through course work and assignments.

By Nickiith N

Mar 31, 2020

gained a good knowledge about lean manufacturing and six sigma approach, course was easy to learn and understand,had a happy learning

By chinmay

Apr 1, 2020

It was wonderful learning, explored the supply chain operation concepts and the assignment gave me an hands on practical experience.

By Thomas L M

Sep 29, 2017

Great course for anyone who wants to learn more about Operations, and prepare themselves for future work in the Supply Chain sector.

By RASHMI R P

Nov 8, 2020

The course framework is very good. The case study based approach enhanced my learning of the subject. Good explanation of concepts.

By Arimih C A

Nov 28, 2019

Learnt alot in this course, it made me see things in a different and more insightful way. Thanks to my instructor Professor Rudolf.

By Sreedevi R

Oct 28, 2019

Was interesting, was able to get a clear view which can be used even in daily chores to get things done systematically and on time.

By Bipin K C

Jun 23, 2020

this mooc course helped me look supply chain in broader way. introduced me to different concept related to supply chain functions.

By Darshan K

Jun 19, 2017

This was excellent course and needs the brain working all the time. I suggest to take the course for practical example case study.

By Jahid H

May 23, 2020

The course is awesome I have learned a lot and the instructor is also awesome, but the assignment is seemed too much time needed.

By Shrikant P

Apr 9, 2020

This course will surely clear your concepts about DMAIC appproach, lean six sigma and SAFety Stock, EOQ, etc. calculations.

By Diego B G B

Sep 8, 2020

This course helps you to understand the importance of inventory and gives you a little introduction to six sigma and lean.

By John M

Apr 18, 2020

I enjoyed very much this course, it explains very well all the process of operations and learned about Lean Six Sigma.

By Russell B

Sep 19, 2018

This is a good top level course with good information and skills development. Good lectures that keep you engaged.

By Nahim O

Sep 11, 2018

It is an excellent course because you learn a lot, I like this kind of course. the teacher explains as a good way.

By Janice C J

Apr 26, 2020

The presentation is pretty engaging and made online learning easier. I hope this can help me in my future endeavor

By Carlos D l T V

Apr 10, 2020

Fue un buen repaso de las operaciones que se realizan dentro de la cadena de suministro, al menos las más básicas.

By domc28

Nov 29, 2020

I liked a lot that this module included Excel exercises, and lean six sigma that we cuold apply in our daily live

By NIKHIL R P

Mar 23, 2020

This course really helped me to understand the was Logistics can be improved,can be made efficient and effective.