Back to Optimizing a Website for Google Search

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Optimizing a Website for Google Search by University of California, Davis

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

SP
Nov 24, 2020

Amazing! must do for the people who wants to work in the SEO and Web optimization field. General people and Entrepreneurs who owns and manages their own site can also find this course really helpful.

SH
Sep 2, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

226 - 250 of 271 Reviews for Optimizing a Website for Google Search

By Rolyn B

Dec 12, 2020

I have learned a lot and in-depth knowledge about SEO, I will definitely take the next course!

By Canan K

Oct 24, 2020

Thank you very much Rebekah! It was a pleasure to learn some very important things from you!

By Md B U

Jun 10, 2021

Awesome course. Now I am confident about optimizing a website on google search. Thanks.

By ABRAHAMSAMUEL J

Nov 28, 2020

A must for SEO Beginners, I could really see how far I have come Thanks Coursera!

By JASBINDER S

Nov 16, 2020

thank you soo much for providing great knowledge and content regarding the topics

By Begüm K

Feb 7, 2021

I have gained different perspectives within this course. Thank you!

By Kellan R F

Feb 1, 2021

It was a very informative course. I really appreciate it.

By Luis H P M

Dec 21, 2020

Excelente curso muy emocionante ver los resultados.

By Ysul Z

Feb 22, 2021

This course was an amazing experience for me.

By Alvin B

Nov 3, 2020

This course is great highly recommended..

By Md. S

Jul 16, 2021

I am very happy by taking this course .

By Adonias T

Sep 12, 2021

Eye opening and really educational.

By Md. S I

Sep 7, 2021

This is an awesome course for SEO.

By Kayser F

Oct 5, 2020

very nice course, I learned a lot¡

By Hector D R L

Jan 15, 2021

Excelente Gracias profesora.

By oren h

Dec 10, 2020

it was fun and interesting

By Analyn B