Back to Optimizing a Website for Search

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Optimizing a Website for Search by University of California, Davis

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

SH

Sep 03, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

SR

Jan 17, 2017

This course provides the essential fundamentals for optimizing a website for search. The course was a refresher in certain areas as well as helped fill in the gaps on things I didnt know.

76 - 100 of 126 Reviews for Optimizing a Website for Search

By Dan P

Jan 04, 2017

Excellent information , and very good presentation of course material.

By Inga A

Jan 17, 2018

Excellent content! I do feel much better equipped to analyze content, design an effective strategy, and develop a great content for sites. Also having a long list of different useful software tools for SEO. Thanks to those who had put altogether this course!

By Tim L

Sep 26, 2016

Another great course

By aliassim

Apr 04, 2017

it is very useful and i gain a big knowkedge when i finished it

By Emir K

Oct 15, 2017

Great course, I really liked presentation and it is easy to learn with.

By Dennisa V

Aug 17, 2018

Excellent Course to Study!

By Muhammad A Y

Jul 12, 2018

excellent way of teaching really i like very much thanks a lot coursera to give me this opportunity.

By Jennifer C

Jul 09, 2018

Learned so much! I really liked the course and I feel prepared to meet potential clients. I also so appreciate the resources like the reporting dashboard and the project timeline .xls REALLY GREAT! Those are tools I will use immediately.

By Milton G F Q

Mar 31, 2019

Onde aprender o que fazer e a melhor forma de fazer. Ótimas orientações de abordagens aos clientes.

By Asad A

May 11, 2019

Too much theory.

By Sam B

May 25, 2019

I was happy to see more advanced insights and knowledge to SEO. Technical SEO is important and must be learned and applied throuroughly.

By Lisseth M

May 18, 2019

The business page assignment was not good for my region. I couldn't find a case.

By A. D W

Jun 05, 2019

Excellent and rewarding course, learnt loads

By Usman R

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you Ma'am for creating this course

By Riza G B

Jul 05, 2019

The hands-on assignment really help integrate all parts of the lesson.

By Sersemis A

Aug 17, 2019

By Rayan A

Aug 21, 2019

This course was helped me to gain additional skills on-page SEO, content strategy, keyword research, competitive analysis, Reporting and how to deal with new clients, and much more.

I am so happy to gain skills that related to SEO, to achieve better result in future upcoming jobs

By Alejandro F y B

Oct 07, 2019

This is a very useful course. I would like to have more practice exercises and examples.

By Syed B H

Sep 03, 2019

By Justin O

Sep 28, 2019

Great class, but the peer review system needs to be eliminated!

By Monika F

Sep 27, 2019

Amazing, thank you !

By Elya O

Oct 02, 2019

Great content. Interesting assignments.

By Ayan R

Oct 03, 2019

This course is very much informatic and helpful for SEO career

By Kathryn S

Oct 29, 2019

Amazing. I truly can't believe how much I've learned. Thank you!

By Atique

Nov 16, 2019

the best course for SEO learning