Back to Optimizing a Website for Google Search

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Optimizing a Website for Google Search by University of California, Davis

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

SP
Nov 24, 2020

Amazing! must do for the people who wants to work in the SEO and Web optimization field. General people and Entrepreneurs who owns and manages their own site can also find this course really helpful.

SH
Sep 2, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

201 - 225 of 262 Reviews for Optimizing a Website for Google Search

By Ian T

May 27, 2016

Assignments flawed and need reviewing.

By Atique A A

Dec 29, 2019

the best course for SEO learning

By Samarth S

Aug 22, 2017

Practical Work should be more.

By Vivian Y Q

Sep 5, 2017

too simple

By TASHFIA T

Aug 26, 2020

It is an okay course, did not meet my expectations all that much. The course gives an overview of optimization process but does not really demonstrate step-by-step process, in short it does not provide details. Not the best for beginners, sorry.

By Sarthak S

Sep 18, 2020

The course content is outdated and needs to be updated with the latest information available.

By Goodwish S M

Dec 13, 2019

FAILING TO GET PEER REVIEW

By Abdulrahman M A

Oct 5, 2020

the information provided from the course is great and what I found helpful the most are the spreadsheets provided along the way! thank you so much for this great help!

downsides: when talking about a tool the course only mentions its name and a quick (sometimes no) view of it, as we need more time discovering these tools. however I'm using other external sources to do so.

By Aman K

Nov 16, 2020

It was a great learning experience and an awesome assignment and questionnaire go through. I have earned a lot and would continue to do the same in the future. Thank You, Coursera for all the support and awesomeness you provide through this platform.

By Rosin A

Jan 28, 2021

This specialization is great for anyone with no background in marketing or websites working it helps you through the way to know all techniques and sites so i recommend it to anyone new to that field great course

By Muhammad S

Mar 4, 2021

Great course to learn about Local SEO and how to optimize a site for local search. Mam Rebakah May taught very well. Thanks to UC Davis for creating this great course material.

By Anton W

Jul 8, 2021

Exceptional course with a real professional with advanced work-experience ! Thank you very much for your insights and guidance Rebekah May!

By Hamidreza A

Dec 19, 2020

So helpful and effective course for those who want a boost in their SEO career. Materials are selected and presented carefully and clearly.

By Dave M

Mar 20, 2021

This was a very informative course that moved along at the right pace for me. I gained valuable insight I can use for future employers.

By Michelle D G

Nov 20, 2020

Rebekah is very thorough and clear in her teachings. showing her experience and expertise in SEO. So glad to have taken this course

By Rotimi I

Oct 15, 2020

I enjoyed every challenge in this course and I want to develop my SEO expertise. Thank you for your insight! Good delivery.

By RAJES S

Mar 30, 2021

Truly inspiring lectures and rich and handful contents that help understand the learning with real-life examples.

By Rohit S

Jun 29, 2021

Thanks a lot Rebekah for such insightful sessions on how to demonstrate your work and how to stand out as SEO.

By Muhammad S

May 30, 2021

it is much interseting and learnbale . this is deep knowledge for SEO. i will refer my other fellows .

By Paula C C

Dec 9, 2020

The course was very instructive, detailed and organized. I learned a lot and I liked it very much.

By Rolyn B

Dec 12, 2020

I have learned a lot and in-depth knowledge about SEO, I will definitely take the next course!

By Canan K

Oct 24, 2020

Thank you very much Rebekah! It was a pleasure to learn some very important things from you!

By Md B U

Jun 10, 2021

Awesome course. Now I am confident about optimizing a website on google search. Thanks.

By ABRAHAMSAMUEL J

Nov 28, 2020

A must for SEO Beginners, I could really see how far I have come Thanks Coursera!

By JASBINDER S

Nov 16, 2020

thank you soo much for providing great knowledge and content regarding the topics