Back to Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST)

In this introductory course on Ordinary Differential Equations, we first provide basic terminologies on the theory of differential equations and then proceed to methods of solving various types of ordinary differential equations. We handle first order differential equations and then second order linear differential equations. We also discuss some related concrete mathematical modeling problems, which can be handled by the methods introduced in this course. The lecture is self contained. However, if necessary, you may consult any introductory level text on ordinary differential equations. For example, "Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems by W. E. Boyce and R. C. DiPrima from John Wiley & Sons" is a good source for further study on the subject. The course is mainly delivered through video lectures. At the end of each module, there will be a quiz consisting of several problems related to the lecture of the week....

RV
Jan 12, 2020

The course is correctly paced. The lectures are extremely good and carries lots of details. Overall, the course is very well organized, extremely thankful to the instructor and others for the support.

CS
Jun 13, 2020

An excellent platform for the subject knowledge. Coursera teaches the different types of learning methods .in this couse I learned about differential equations applicable to physical concepts

51 - 75 of 189 Reviews for Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations

By Mekrami A

May 9, 2020

The course is good organised and usefull to study many other topics of mathematics and physics

By R M

Dec 17, 2019

Very nice experience.I refreshed my knowledge of differential equation ,Thanks to Coursera.

By Dr. L n S

This is very nice online course to learn and practice Ordinary Differential Equations

By CONTAWE, C J (

Mar 14, 2020

I love it!! Simple explanations and the professor doesn't make it look complicated!!

By Subbar P

Jul 2, 2020

The contents and concepts are very good and examples are very useful in real life

By Chandra K

Sep 29, 2018

The one of the course of its kind. Very helpful to students and very informative.

By Vrahant N

May 1, 2020

this course teach me so much about differential equations and there application

By Aishwarya T

Nov 4, 2018

I learnt all the basics I wanted to very properly, the course was very helpful.

By SABINO, E (

Mar 19, 2020

I have learned so much in this course and the videos are very informative.

By Esteban L

Dec 28, 2020

Excelente curso. Felicitaciones al profesor. Felicidades en el nuevo año.

By Dr. V P

May 14, 2020

I have learned many applications of differential equations by this course

By Irina M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent! Well structured and explained. I really enjoy it. Thank you!

By Gianne A O

Apr 3, 2021

Professor Kil Hyun is very good at extensively explaining the lessons.

By Ramesh K

Jul 30, 2020

it was superb and sir explained each and every concept systematically

By Subrata P

Jul 14, 2020

Excellent Course. I enjoyed a lot and Professor taught is so nicely.

By Manuel A V R

Mar 20, 2018

Thank you for the course to all persons that integrate KAIST

By Jai G

Apr 6, 2019

Great course, really helpful in understanding the topics

By Nigel J P

Jul 16, 2020

Great starting lesson for those who want to learn ODE

By THIRUPATHI T

It is very much useful for every engineering graduate

By Dr. U R R

Jul 2, 2020

Very good course. Professor taught well. Thank you.

By Alec T

Jun 19, 2020

I learned a lot and I understand the topic clearly

By GODALLA, J (

Apr 28, 2020

So good teaching and I learned a lot. Thanks sir.

By Munkhtogtokh

Jan 7, 2020

From Mongolia

By Kaushik R S

Apr 10, 2019

Best thing ever. Learnt So much. Really helpful

By Niel J G

Jul 13, 2020

Thank you so much! I learned a lot from this.