Back to Organisational design: Know your organisation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organisational design: Know your organisation by Macquarie University

How do you lead your organisation when today’s work environment is so competitive and complex? When you become responsible for leading an organisation, your most important leadership challenge will be enabling your organisation to deliver on its strategy while ensuring it remains sufficiently agile. This course will prepare you to tackle this challenge. You will examine what organisational culture is, the primary organisational structures, and what we mean by ‘systems’, before building on your foundational knowledge and taking a more strategic perspective. The structured learning activities that complement this course (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments) will not only prepare you to take your organisation forward in a more strategic direction, but to make better decisions along the way....

OB
Apr 26, 2020

This course has really helped me broaden my skills and knowledge in Leadership and organisational structures and also how to apply in my field of study, so grateful, but the stress was worth it

ZK
Aug 16, 2020

very informative and interesting course. Although I have been working for 9 years in HRM, lots of new information found here and learned things, which will help me for better execution.

26 - 50 of 120 Reviews for Organisational design: Know your organisation

By Oskova V

Nov 29, 2020

I had a great experience of education. It was hard and interesting. Practice tasks was based on my our life experience, and information was useful. Thank you, i will continue for sure

By Bernard D V

Oct 7, 2019

A must have for an organisational design course. You will have all the information you need in this course, one of the best I studied. A must have for any manager.

By Santosh P

Jul 4, 2020

Very well structured and explained..helpful in personal growth and understanding the concept.

Big Thank you to Entire Team!!

By Elisha E O

Sep 5, 2020

Excellent learning trajectory!! I have learnt so much and feel ready to take on fresh challenges.

Many thanks team Cousera

By Ahmed F M

Sep 5, 2020

This course is eyeopening. and you will experience great techniques and education that will help you in real life.

By Srinivasan K

Oct 22, 2018

Best course for C level candidates and C level aspirants too.

Am really enjoying the subject..

Thank you.

By JIA Y

Nov 13, 2019

This course is great! And i feel grateful that i could be able to join in. Thanks a lot!

By Wade B

Oct 14, 2020

Great content, lots to digest over the course of 6 weeks and refer back to in time.

By Arvind K V

Apr 22, 2019

content is really good and the way he teach is really interesting

By Md. S H A

Sep 7, 2020

So Impactful for me. I use this learning in my organisation.

By Prompiriya P

Jul 8, 2020

Very concise and informative. Useful insights on leadership.

By Hettiarachchige D C K M

Nov 4, 2020

Gave me a great understanding about leading an organization

By Hlwaa A T K

Dec 3, 2019

Very insightful! Learned a lot from cases in this study.

By Danilina L

Oct 9, 2020

Очень интересный и познавательный курс!!! Рекомендую!!

By RODRIGO E P M

Sep 18, 2020

An excellent introductory course. Highly recommended.

By Nasir I

Jun 17, 2020

Its wonder plateform to excel in field of interest.

By Pramod K A

Jun 6, 2020

Very Good Teaching quality and video are very good.

By Alexandra N

Jul 20, 2020

Very worth while for anyone who is looking to work

By Ruth I V A

Dec 8, 2019

An excellent course which is delivered very well.

By Vivian K O

Nov 10, 2020

relevant course material with practical examples

By Elsa B

Dec 29, 2019

Engaging, well structured and insightful course

By SAURABH K

Sep 12, 2020

Simply amazing!! Loved it. Very informative.

By M A K

Oct 29, 2020

Brilliant professor, beautifully explained.

By TrinhTTDSS140313

Aug 15, 2020

help me to have more skills and knowledge

By Ramasinghege C M R

Jun 8, 2020

this course is a great course to follow