Back to Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life by University of Copenhagen

The Origins course tracks the origin of all things – from the Big Bang to the origin of the Solar System and the Earth. The course follows the evolution of life on our planet through deep geological time to present life forms....

MN

Aug 29, 2018

The course help me discover answers to so many questions I had in mind and discover so many more. It made me realize how little I know about life itself and how precious life on earth is.

AB

Aug 29, 2016

I enjoyed the course. It was a steep learning curve. Only one suggestion. The reading material is all mentioned in week 1, it would be easier to work with if it was mentioned per week.

51 - 75 of 131 Reviews for Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life

By Marcus V B C

Sep 26, 2017

Sensacional, perfeito!! ..mas poderia ter tradução para o português (Brasil) dos textos e testes!

By David M T

Nov 20, 2017

Excelent, it provides a full understanding in the interaction of earth's system's and history.

By Elias T

Feb 21, 2016

I like it. Clear voices, very comprehensive, al lot of information about our solar system!

By William N

Jun 03, 2019

Best ever.

But would have been better for me if there had been more on hominid evolution.

By Suzan H

Apr 26, 2016

Nice course, nicely presented. Lots of information about origins and ties together nice.

By Mauro G

Feb 25, 2019

One of the best courses I’ve followed on Coursera, congratulations to all professors!

By Baskaran P

Aug 07, 2020

The material provided in the course is awesome. The lectures are easy to understand.

By ammar a

Apr 14, 2016

a great Copenhagen University course that takes you on a journey in time and space .

By James M

May 27, 2018

Good presentation and for the layperson a great help in understanding the Universe

By Enrique T S

Oct 16, 2017

Really complete course with introduction to many different topics, I'd do it again!

By Bahram H

Jan 28, 2016

I love this course. Thank you University of Copenhagen and the great teachers :)

By Diego P

Mar 05, 2017

Very good, the only issue for me is to really keep up and study... thanks

By William L G J

Jul 06, 2020

Excelent course! Nice to take again a course from the same institution

By Egor P

Dec 17, 2016

Great course with pleasant lectors. Thanx to University of Copenhagen

By Christine R

Nov 23, 2016

This was a great refresher with new information I found invaluable.

By Ihtisham I

Jun 29, 2020

One of most interesting and best course i did in coursera platform

By Rodrigo S S

Jun 05, 2019

It was fun, but sometimes the material was not easy to understand.

By Mike A

Jul 20, 2020

Excellent overview of geologic & evolutionary history of earth.

By miria m t

Apr 20, 2017

it was an amazing journey through the origins of the universe!!

By Luis M A V

Mar 02, 2018

very interestinting and complete. gives lot´s of information.

By harley m

Jan 17, 2018

Excellent and wide ranging course. Would highly recommend.

By Gary B

Mar 03, 2016

Lots of different instructors made this more interesting

By Michael B

Dec 09, 2016

excellent, interesting and informative, would recommend

By Rebecca D

Nov 03, 2016

I had to work hard in this course but it was worth it.

By John S

Feb 26, 2018

I wish to learn more about the world we live in.