Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

JB
Dec 27, 2020

This course was very informative and challenging. I really appreciate the way the course was put together. It would be ore helpful if the links to the readings were from material other than Wikipedia.

276 - 300 of 2,731 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Larry H

Mar 8, 2020

Although I'll need some time to remember some of the commands in Linux, I really enjoyed working within it and after I build my tower, I plan on partitioning my hard drive so I can train more within linux.

By Jack O

Jun 15, 2018

With this course you do not only get the Windows side of things but I also really enjoyed learning more about Linux than I ever thought I could. Instructions are correctly paced so you won't miss a thing.

By Sean K

Nov 17, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed my time learning and growing with this course! I hope it continues to help others who don't have college in mind and that it launches careers in IT for many people for years to come!

By Janice B

Dec 28, 2020

By Britannia G

Jul 5, 2020

I felt I learned a lot of practical information in this course. It was nice to learn that I actually knew some of the stuff, even if I didn't necessarily understand what I was doing or why - I know now!

By Sagar .

Jun 17, 2020

Again an excellent course by google for anyone interested to work on OS's using command shells.

Those interested in becoming IT Support Specialist must join this course in order to upgrade/build skills.

By Guilherme M

Sep 17, 2020

Muito bom o curso. Os laboratórios trazem experiência única usando a teoria e a prática.

Agradeço muito pela oportunidade de participar de um ensino de qualidade e com tantos recursos bem configurados.

By Jennifer D

Jul 24, 2018

O my!!!!!!!!! This has been the best learning experience of my life:) Thanks go out to coursera and google and Devashish at quicklabs. Thank you so much for letting me a part of this class. WOW:)

By Trent A

Mar 24, 2018

Excellent advice on carving it in a stone and being too stubborn to quit. So much of what is seen is sugar coated instasnap filtered that hearing Leverage your Strengths and work hard is reassuring.

By Fernando M P

Sep 20, 2020

Siempre había utilizado solo la GUI sin embargo este curso me enseño como trabajar con las terminales y consolas de los SO me pareció que aprendí mucho y con mucha practica mejorare mis habilidades.

By David E P Q

Jul 30, 2020

It is an amazing course where you will learn not only the basics of the mayor OS, but also go beyond and handle different useful commands and shortcuts when troubleshooting those challenging issues.

By Alexis U R R

May 15, 2020

It was a really good course.

I knew some of the thigs showed through the lessons but, I learned a lot of new and useful things.

I would really recomend this course to someone that is starting in this.

By Donna A

Sep 25, 2020

Great labs, if you do the commands and perform what you are learning while you are going through the program the labs and quizzes are a breeze. Loved the hands on experience. I'm glad I took this.

By Mohammad A A

Apr 13, 2020

Though I knew a lot of stuff by self - learning. This course helped me advanced my knowledge in an organized way. Thank you Coursera and Google for giving the oppurtunity to enroll for this course

By RATHOD J

Aug 20, 2020

Of Course these course was Amazing To learn in Windows and Linux too.I was Compete it in 1 day with all the videos, reading materials and graded assignments too. It was great learning from Google

By Vineet J

Jul 5, 2020

Well , quite wonderful ! Windows ws abit tougher than the linux . some command syntax are long which require much practice .

THank you so much Cindy and all your hard work pays off . Cheers !!!!

By William S

Jul 25, 2018

It's a great pleasure to learn how to deal with Operating systems with GUI, Powershell, and Linux. This course is definitely useful for those who wish to become a power user in operating systems.

By Gordon K M

Jun 25, 2018

This course really goes in depth with shell commands, and navigating the windows and Linux OS'It was very informative, and the tests walk you through using the commands by using virtual machines.

By michael l

Aug 28, 2018

The information provided in this course is amazing. The quantity and quality. You will be apply this information in your job and home life. It has made me a better PC user and command line user.

By David S

Aug 25, 2018

the course was a real eye opener, and finished off nicely in week 6 with some assignments, where we had to go back over a little of what we were taught to complete them. really enjoyed this one

By Mcvean S

Jun 23, 2020

Such an exciting course! It teaches the basics of using the command line for both Windows OS and Linux (Bash). Definitely would recommend beginners to try this out and broaden their skill set!

By Marie A M

Dec 16, 2020

Wished we had more hands on lab exercises. Also, a cheat sheet of the Powershell and Linux CLI commands would be great!

Still, a pretty solid course from Google! I learned so many new things.

By Byron D T

Apr 26, 2020

Was definitely a challenge getting through the Windows and Linux parts of the course. Will definitely practice what I learned to keep it in memory. Was well taught by an excellent instructor.

By Leanne S

Mar 31, 2019

Went over quite a bit of coding, took me a while to get how some of the concepts work. I'm still not sure if I understand entirely but I'm sure with practice and regular use I'll get it down.

By Aravind K S

Sep 27, 2020

Simply superb!..Struggled on assessment of WK 6 though. But luckily there was help in the forum>moderator explained on LINUX commands.

Kudos to Google and Coursera for an amazing content!!!