Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

MA
May 23, 2020

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

351 - 375 of 2,870 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Ashish K

Feb 9, 2018

Very interactive lab setup for Linux.I am not really into Windows but some videos were very informative and hand full of new information on Windows CLI that i didn't knew.

By Rolan B

Sep 16, 2020

I learned so much, and the learning was very well guided, with lots of practice to incorporate the skills. I'm very impressed and would recommend these courses to anyone.

By Dan C

Aug 26, 2020

Very useful, but it'd be nice if there was a go-to spot to reference easily some of the various flags and modifiers to the commands one uses to perform some of the tasks.

By John C

Would recommend more labs inside of the lectures for practice sessions. To continue more comprehensive exposure to the commands and process of LINUX/WINDOWS command line.

By Shuo C

Jan 13, 2020

Great Course, very practical and useful in real experience using various smart devices. This must be a robust proof in order to assist daily business practice in reality.

By Kasumi K

Sep 2, 2019

This course helped me to be familiar with command lines which at the first glance, was intimidating. Thank you to the wonderful instructor, Cindy, who did the great job !

By Timothy W

Feb 24, 2019

The course covered a lot of ground in Linux and Windows. The opportunities to actually work in them in the labs was invaluable. I thought the course was well presented.

By Delvon S

Nov 16, 2018

This course is very challenging, it seems that each week the course gets more complex which is a good thing. Its a lot to retain but i'm focused and up for the challenge

By Tristen R A

Jun 3, 2018

This was by far my favorite course. I am more comfortable with Linux, Powershell, and CLI. If you want to get in Cyber Security, this course is a must. Thank you, Google.

By Tharun K

Nov 2, 2020

im happy i took this 6 week course i learnt a lot on how to operate my system smarter and faster i cant wait to get on field and work on a large scale and solve problems

By Guylord L

Always wanted to learn power shell cmd and linux bash thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity but i think i still have a lot to practice on.and the tutor was awesome

By Yin M K

Feb 21, 2020

One of the valuable course for IT support career. I passionate to command to take all lesson and make sure all graded assessments in the course. I love it. Let dive in!

By Blake N

Mar 6, 2020

Great challenging course if you have never dealt with Linux. it takes a lot of patience to go through the quizzes and also having to look up the commands for the Linux.

By john j

May 3, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Joseph B

Mar 12, 2018

Helpful information, I definitely learned a lot, but like Cindy said, I wrote down a bunch of the commands, i just need to push myself to practice and keep using them.

By Hawra F A

Aug 23, 2020

In this course, you'll learn basic commands for command-line interfaces of both Windows and Linux. But, like all things, you'll have to practice and memorize them. :)

By Diderico v E

Feb 13, 2019

Very good foundational knowledge of operating systems. Hands-on experience with the labs makes the course real and challenging. Google knows their stuff and it shows.

By Gary

Jun 1, 2019

This module was really good and I learned lots of meaningful information especially, on using CLI in Windows and Linux, to do deeper tasks in both operating systems.

By Hollowman b

Dec 1, 2020

I feel uplifted to the next level in IT and I know the feeling is real. I can confidently access tools on my device that I would normally not dare touch in the past

By Naura E

The Qwiklabs were great and the instroctor and all the videos and sharing work growth experience were so motivational! Many thanks for the effort and care invested.

By Kerrance M W

Jul 9, 2018

Very good information that was very informative and easy to follow. I will go back through the deeper lectures, but overall I was able to grasp all of the concepts.

By Raghav P

Sep 24, 2020

It was great course. Really helped me a lot in understanding the concepts and enhancing my skills. Thank you Google and Coursera for providing such a great course.

By Gigi M D

Aug 1, 2020

I liked it a lot, I learnt a lot of useful Linux commands that now I will use a lot! I learn a lot about troubleshooting too, that for sure will help my day to day

By Noah M

Aug 26, 2019

The final course tests have serious issues detecting completion of your tasks on both tests. I had to repeat them three times just to at least get an 80% for both.

By Xavier P

Aug 21, 2019

It was challenging but I learned a lot from this course. I have already been able to apply what I learned here to my job and help users with my newfound knowledge.