Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

MA
May 23, 2020

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

401 - 425 of 2,864 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Angelos C

Dec 18, 2020

Great course, extensive, with a lot of activities/assessments/questions/labs! Very interesting and resourceful. Amazing! Great Job. Really really nice!

By Saleem K

Nov 14, 2020

This course was little easy but challenging, as i am new to Linux and the commands are new to me. I really enjoyed the course. The instructor is great.

By Sandalu A

Jun 17, 2020

If you are need to learn about working with CLI in windows and Linux this is the best course.Plus you get the practical aspect of working with commands

By Gordon L I

Jul 20, 2018

A very information-dense course that teaches you a lot about operating systems and how the function, as well as how to work with them on a deeper level

By Joseph K L

Apr 4, 2018

The labs had some bugs at times. The customer support for the lab was very helpful. I appreciate the hands on learning experiences this course offered.

By Daniel M P

Aug 8, 2020

This was a very very tough course. It maybe work a lot. It is good. I've been working with Win and Linux since 2000. I appreciated the efforts. Thanks

By Jessica P V

Jan 18, 2021

It was harder than expected. I suggest you make a copies of the commands. You will need them at the end. I am about to go all over this course again.

By Adarryl H

Jan 21, 2019

This course really exposed me to a deeper level of understanding about operating systems. I especially enjoyed the lab in Linux however challenging.

By Danielle B

Dec 3, 2018

Course and instruction are great! I detest Qwiklabs. Other than having to use Qwiklabs, I would take this course again and again just for the fun!

By Nana B

Oct 5, 2020

it has been one of my challenging course but thank God I am through and the opportunity given to be able to review the videos again when necessary.

By Pablo R H

Apr 25, 2018

Very fun and interesting course. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to become a power user of Operative Systems, like Windows and Linux.

By David J

Aug 19, 2020

I like this particulary course. I have learned a lot and I think it is pretty usefull for work and for my own uses. I will be glad to use it often

By Hayden N

Sep 26, 2020

Very informational and I feel like I actually did something of worth instead of taking quizzes and tests all the time. I like the hands on stuff.

By Trenton E

Jun 11, 2018

Some of the labs had confusing directions but overall the course was very educational. I particularly enjoyed the hands on aspect of this course.

By Eduardo P

Dec 20, 2020

Very well put together course. The labs are incredibly effective in assisting one to grasp the lessons much quicker through on hands experience.

By Ian M

Aug 4, 2020

Stellar! Lots of self-learning to do after you are done, as PowerShell and Linux are not to be learned in one go, but it builds the foundations.

By majd k

Jul 16, 2020

Amazing course that teaches how to install remove control permissions and more stuff about os apps

formating, partinitiong and remote controling!

By Kevin S

Sep 6, 2018

Learning command line stuff was pretty cool. Before this I had very little experience with the commands and now I feel more comfortable with it.

By Courtney H

Apr 8, 2018

Favorite course in the certificate so far. Was challenging and the labs had some issues but overall really liked the content and the challenge.

By Wallid O

Jun 27, 2020

tough but i learned a lllllllottttt

i am happy to have this opportunity to learn how computer souls working ,not just know how use it

thanks

By 2516_Anirudh G

Jun 23, 2020

It was a great experience with the IT support Operating System as there is more way to go ahead so I will keep myself for the challenges ahead

By Bruno A T

Conteúdo de qualidade e técnicas muito úteis. Gostei de como o curso foi organizado, apresentando teoria e prática são de modo claro e direto.

By Manuel G

Jun 25, 2018

Good course.. I like Cindy the instructor was cool and very easy to follow. The material is definately a challenge but practice makes perfect.

By Amuor J

Nov 29, 2020

Great course. I've never seen a comprehensive cycle like this before. I learned a lot about Windows and Linux. Thank you Google and coursera.

By ppparkhi

Aug 24, 2020

Bit lengthy course & lot supplementary reading which was vastly important to cover. Need this more explored in wide manner , just my openion.