Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JB
Dec 27, 2020

This course was very informative and challenging. I really appreciate the way the course was put together. It would be ore helpful if the links to the readings were from material other than Wikipedia.

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

351 - 375 of 2,736 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Yin M K

Feb 21, 2020

One of the valuable course for IT support career. I passionate to command to take all lesson and make sure all graded assessments in the course. I love it. Let dive in!

By Blake N

Mar 6, 2020

Great challenging course if you have never dealt with Linux. it takes a lot of patience to go through the quizzes and also having to look up the commands for the Linux.

By john j

May 3, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Joseph B

Mar 12, 2018

Helpful information, I definitely learned a lot, but like Cindy said, I wrote down a bunch of the commands, i just need to push myself to practice and keep using them.

By Hawra F A

Aug 23, 2020

In this course, you'll learn basic commands for command-line interfaces of both Windows and Linux. But, like all things, you'll have to practice and memorize them. :)

By Diderico v E

Feb 13, 2019

Very good foundational knowledge of operating systems. Hands-on experience with the labs makes the course real and challenging. Google knows their stuff and it shows.

By Gary

Jun 1, 2019

This module was really good and I learned lots of meaningful information especially, on using CLI in Windows and Linux, to do deeper tasks in both operating systems.

By Hollowman b

Dec 1, 2020

I feel uplifted to the next level in IT and I know the feeling is real. I can confidently access tools on my device that I would normally not dare touch in the past

By Naura E

The Qwiklabs were great and the instroctor and all the videos and sharing work growth experience were so motivational! Many thanks for the effort and care invested.

By Kerrance M W

Jul 9, 2018

Very good information that was very informative and easy to follow. I will go back through the deeper lectures, but overall I was able to grasp all of the concepts.

By Raghav P

Sep 24, 2020

It was great course. Really helped me a lot in understanding the concepts and enhancing my skills. Thank you Google and Coursera for providing such a great course.

By Gigi M D

Aug 1, 2020

I liked it a lot, I learnt a lot of useful Linux commands that now I will use a lot! I learn a lot about troubleshooting too, that for sure will help my day to day

By Noah M

Aug 26, 2019

The final course tests have serious issues detecting completion of your tasks on both tests. I had to repeat them three times just to at least get an 80% for both.

By Xavier P

Aug 21, 2019

It was challenging but I learned a lot from this course. I have already been able to apply what I learned here to my job and help users with my newfound knowledge.

By Abraham J

Oct 3, 2020

I feel it was a really interesting course, alot of cool stuff from command line to troubleshooting errors, to a lot of OS stuff that one would use everyday in IT.

By Seunpaul O

Apr 18, 2020

I thought I'd seen the best lecture but I found this more interesting again. Already feeling like a Pro in PowerShell and Linux Scripting when is just the pathway

By Héctor M C T

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, definitivamente el mejor que he tenido la oportunidad de cursar, los instructores. la plataforma y los examenes alineados al objetivo del curso.

By Lokesh M

Sep 19, 2019

A very good course providing hands on experience in remote desktop as well as very essential commands in Powershell and Linux. Wonderful experience and learning.

By Damien H

Jul 21, 2018

This course was awesome, i work in the IT industry already and i learned a few new skills for my Linux use and will be glad to have this knowledge going forward.

By Joshua T

Nov 16, 2020

Very informative, although I wish there were more labs. The didactic portion was a little difficult to follow along with, but the labs were definitely worth it.

By Justina L

Oct 21, 2020

It was really good and interestin. I learned a lot and in fact, I liked that I had to think while working with qwiklabs, it was completely new experience for me

By SHARVARI K S

Aug 12, 2020

It was amazing. I learned a lot about a lot of things in OS. How they work, how to get a hand on the OS, and much more. Super stoked to continue in this journey

By Kristine P

Dec 26, 2018

You just learn so much in this course about operating systems and the start of software repair. I can't wait to learn more and jump into an exciting new career.

By Sameer J

Jun 5, 2018

There's a lot to learn about Operating Systems that we do not know. This course covers the nitty gritty about all those things, that we never cared to look for.

By Jonathan N

Dec 8, 2019

If you have gone through it (completed the course) you would understand why I rated it so high. If you haven't done it yet strongly recommend it! Thanks Syndy!