Back to Tropical Parasitology: Protozoans, Worms, Vectors and Human Diseases

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tropical Parasitology: Protozoans, Worms, Vectors and Human Diseases by Duke University

This course provides students an understanding of important human parasitic diseases, including their life cycles, vectors of transmission, distribution and epidemiology, pathophysiology and clinical manifestations, treatment, and prevention and control. Tropical Parasitology is taught by faculty from an area highly impacted by tropical parasites- the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College in Moshi, Tanzania. The faculty include Drs. Frank Mosha and Mramba Nyindo (and two lecturers, Drs. Johnson Matowo and Jovin Kitau). Dr. John Bartlett, Professor of Medicine, Global Health and Nursing at Duke University, joins his faculty colleagues in this effort....

JB
Dec 9, 2019

I really enjoyed doing this course, I was a bit worried about the final exams but I had so much fun doing them. Really happy that I registered for it and I would advise anyone to take part.

BY
Feb 2, 2017

best course than ever straight forward presentations,reports,clinical cases than have improved my knowledge about tropical infections especially ectoparasites & helminthes(worms)

51 - 75 of 139 Reviews for Tropical Parasitology: Protozoans, Worms, Vectors and Human Diseases

By Carolina A A O

Jun 17, 2020

A very good expirience for those who love the Parasitology! Very nice expirience. I hope next versions. Greetings from Bolivia.

By Valerio V

Apr 26, 2018

very interesting course, with useful readings/lessons, and serious usefulness as MD consultant for international travellers.

By Richard G

Mar 24, 2020

Very nice course.

I learned a lot of things and... I'm afraid by crossing the road of such creatures.

Thank for this moment.

By MD A K

Jul 1, 2021

A very enthralling and informative course for anyone interested in tropical parasitology. The field talks are diamonds.

By Gabriel d O R

Jan 6, 2020

I'm very happy to finish this course. I'm so grateful for the teachers and the coursera platform for all the teachings.

By Roberto D C

Jun 5, 2020

Muy buen curso, para reafirmar el conocimiento ya adquirido previamente, dictado por profesionales muy preparados.

By jimmyson m

May 3, 2018

Its the nice course I am looking foward to see more courses like these, KCMUCO partnering with DUKE University

By ELEONORA C

May 6, 2021

very interesting course, the professors explain very well and there are many applications in the field

By Sharon M

Oct 27, 2018

It was very interesting to hear from people who actually deal with these diseases on a daily basis.

By Emmanuel H M

Jun 8, 2017

I love this course because it has given me insight on parasitic diseases and many other knowledge

By Stanlaus L

Nov 8, 2016

Very awesome and interesting🐰 🐰 🐇 🐇 🐰 🐇 🐹 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🐰 🐓 🐓 🐓 🐔 🐔 🐔

By filmon h

Jul 16, 2021

The course was very interesting and clear. it will help me in job in a great manner

By Anna T

Jun 6, 2020

Very informative with practical examples. I enjoyed studying Tropical Parasitology.

By Camille R

Apr 19, 2020

Very helpful course when you want to pursue Parasitology or Medicine in the future.

By jaison e t P

Oct 12, 2017

Excelente, muy bueno, recomendado para todos aquellos amantes de la parasitología

By Rohul A

Oct 15, 2020

Really helpful to know about tropical disease, their transmission and prevention

By Janice R

Nov 8, 2020

It's a very interesting course! I learned a lot from the lecturers! Thank you.

By Nicolás A C G

Jul 5, 2020

congratulations to the teachers, interesting coursebuen curso felicitaciones

By Shannon G

Jan 12, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. You don't see many like this. Very informative

By Jasmine

Jul 7, 2017

Tough course; however with hard work and focus you can achieve with an A.

By Angeliki A

Nov 22, 2020

Very interesting topic. Nice presentations by specialists in the field.

By Murilo V

Jul 1, 2018

Apesar de não ter a tradução em Português Brasil, o curso é excelente!

By MARTÍN R H C

Jun 5, 2018

I go in the second week of the course and so far it has been enriching

By Maria L L G

Jul 2, 2017

Very ability to convey complex information at the right level.

By Muhamad A B A B

Oct 25, 2020

Very easy course to follow despite the accent used by the presenters.