Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP

Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

JG

Apr 16, 2022

I enjoyed this course. I learned a lot from it. Although I am familiar with some of the topics, it expanded my knowledge further, and would definitely help me become a more effective manager at work.

176 - 200 of 795 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Wisdom B

Dec 4, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Zoey S

Feb 18, 2021

Great course with great information. I loved the structure and that I could complete everything at my own pace.

By Rocky M

Sep 20, 2020

Great course! Thank you for the time taken to breakdown in easy steps, fundamental lessons to support managers.

By Astrid A

Jan 25, 2021

Very interesting subject and I really loved all the explanations and how the professors presented each lesson.

By Jovana B

Sep 7, 2021

The course was very well planned and executed, plenty of important and useful information, pleasant teachers.

By Durgesh S

Jun 15, 2021

It's a great course, I think every manager should do this course as it helps to develop different perspective

By Idode M

May 26, 2022

The Course has been extremely insightful. I learnt quite a lot on managment, performance, conflict and pay.

By Roy L

Jun 9, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By Ravinder K

Feb 28, 2022

knowledgeable, nicely crafted and understanable , it covered most of the practicle topics dealt by managers

By KUSADE G O

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By Jeremiah O

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Mwanamisi K

Jan 22, 2021

The course is very helpful; I've learnt several aspects that would enhance my people's management skills.

By Ahmad R

Feb 7, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By vortexblue12

Jun 14, 2021

The course is informative and so much things to learn about leadership, management, and decision-making.

By Nazgul

Oct 7, 2020

I'm absolutely happy to have enrolled the course. I has helped me a lot! I have many references to read!

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 7, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Jennelyn G A

Feb 13, 2022

very comprehensive course; designed and delivered in a way that is easy to understand and very engaging

By Artemisa F D T

Jul 26, 2021

Muy productivo, no soy del área de recursos humanos pero te da un plus de conocimiento sobre dicha área

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Mohan R K

Nov 28, 2020

Excellent guide and very practical approach, it helped to correlate and learn very easy way. thank you

By Hamza E

Apr 11, 2022

G​ood coverage of many aspects of a manager's role and dutie toward the member of the team/employees.

By Hannah

Feb 3, 2022

a very comprehensive course to learning what being a manager intails- loved learning through this :)

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.