Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

OA
Jul 23, 2020

If you want to understand how to mange people at your work place, understand conflict management, and conflict resolution, my dear this is the best practical oriented and explicit course to take.

176 - 200 of 623 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Lubov

Nov 6, 2019

Great to refresh basic information about management. Interview section was especially helpful

By Charnett P

Feb 23, 2018

This is a very good course, I learnt how to manage people in conflict situations in the work.

By sanjay b

May 6, 2020

VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND INFORMATIVE, QUICK GUIDE TO hr TOOLS AT WORK PLACE .. MY COMPLIMENTS

By Pranav M

Apr 29, 2020

It was good online course for Leadership which cover most critical topic with easy method.

By Paul V

Jan 20, 2021

A very good learning and knowledge sharing experience from the listed faculties. Thanks.

By Buddhika L

Sep 10, 2020

learned a lot about managers skills and conflict management practices. Thanks lectures..

By Sarfaraz A

Jun 17, 2020

It has been very beneficial. I would surely recommend others to have this course. Thanks

By Habib K J

Nov 22, 2020

This course is exceptionally engaging, positively impacting and generally enlightening!

By Juliana A

Jun 27, 2020

This is a very informative course with learning points that will help me in my carrier.

By Saikat B

May 15, 2020

Very good course for the people who are new in HR or just have entered in HR functions.

By Ivana M S

Dec 17, 2017

Great management toolkit leaning source. Well-structured and easy to follow. Thank you!

By Richard M

Dec 28, 2020

Great course, particularly for line mangers who deals with daily management of staffs.

By V . R

Feb 12, 2020

Thank You So Much for providing the opportunity I have learnt so much from the course.

By Anteneh G T

Dec 29, 2020

I think it is one of the best courses I took on Coursera. Thank you course providers!

By CHIDINMA

Jan 22, 2021

This course has changed the way I carry out my duties in my work place as a Manager.

By omolola k

Aug 24, 2020

I really enjoy this course to the fullest. Kudos to the founders of the site .

Thanks

By Zafar I

Nov 1, 2018

Wow.

Very good and learning and knowledgeable course for manager.Thank you very much.

By Iliyana E

Feb 11, 2021

Very interesting course! It gave me great foundation to how to be efficient leader.

By Zakhele N

Nov 17, 2020

The course is very informational and offers practical ways of effective management.

By ashok k s

Jan 21, 2020

it is a very useful course and it give me a detail knowledge of managerial skills.

By María d C A

Jul 31, 2018

A very brief but deep sight of main points to be considered while managing people.

By Ifeoma M

Mar 6, 2021

Very well structured and organised. The content is simplify and highly educative.

By Alok s

Very good course for young Managers and professionals who are determined to grow.

By Anjana R

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you Coursera for providing such a wonderful platforms to achieve our goals.

By Anoop K

Jan 30, 2020

very practical ,real life and fun to understand and act in different situations .