Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

EP
Jul 22, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in understanding a lot of things about management. I highly recommend this to people who are managing people and to those who are interested in working with teams.

101 - 125 of 698 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Manjunath h

Apr 19, 2020

This great opportunity to me learning people mangmennt course help full to me for candidate hiring, mangmennt Skil and thankful to all process useful.. joining

Thanks

By Km. N

This is a good opportunity to us for enhancing our capabilities of our organization .i am feeling so proud to take this project and complete this less time period.

By Mahbubur R

This is an Excellent Course and Refresher For Any Professional to Manager Their Team Effectively and Efficiently. I would always recommend this one for all managers

By Frances V

This course is very helpful to understanding my staff and employees. Also there are a lot of helpful references and I thoroughly enjoyed the discusssions, thank you

By Satyavir S

May 6, 2020

This has been a real and practical touch in the Conflict Management. Great learning and fantastic course contents and very nicely explained through Video and PPTs.

By anaitullah a

Jul 30, 2020

As a supervisor for a golf club in Atlanta, this course has been very useful. I encourage anyone in the Hospitality field or management field to take this course.

By Alexander K

May 9, 2020

What a great course. It is very practically-oriented and provides a student with necessary basic toolkit to tackle everyday managing tasks. I highly recommend it.

By Nigel H

Jun 10, 2020

One of the best courses ive been on (Im not a manager). The coures has given me a insight into management through this course. Looking forward to my next course.

By Vishal S

Jan 31, 2021

This is an exceptional course and has helped me understand the situation and also would help me manage my day to day work along with Team management. Thank you

By Niranjan M

Jun 24, 2019

Excellent Course for Students and faculty too. Beneficial for both. Recommend all faculties to attempt to complete this course under Human Resource Management.

By Choon S P

Nov 13, 2020

I have been in management for many years. This course enhance my knowledge in managing people at work. Well organize course with relevant contents. Well done!

By Saksham A

Apr 16, 2020

Highly Motivating course to learn almost everything a manager needs. After taking this course, I'm excited enough to start my career in the management field.

By Trina K

Nov 15, 2017

I enjoy that the class is streamlined and straight to the point. I had a great time learning and I really enjoyed the section where "Pay is not a motivator"

By Than Z

Sep 24, 2020

All courses are very useful to achieve our daily operation goals at work. Managing conflict at work and performance management are the courses I like most.

By joseph d

Aug 9, 2021

Definitely a great course if you are looking into applying for a management position, teaches you most aspects of how a business operates.

Overall great

By Paul H

Apr 9, 2020

Excellent course. It provides good and actionable information. I found it a little bit dense at the beginning, but I'm very happy I finished the course.

By Louisa

Mar 17, 2020

I am happy I started the course. It was an insightful experience. Every week study and assessment created a better learning ground. Thank you Coursera.

By RAHUL J

Sep 24, 2018

It's an amazing course designed by the professional and the presentation skills as well as the way they are describing the tolkit, it's extraordinary.

By Satawat C

May 3, 2020

Excellent course, thank you very much for Management information to improved my skill and more english business skill also. I am appreciate that

By RAMAKRISHNAN L

Jan 31, 2021

excellent write ups and quality video with beautiful speech. The description offered really apt to understand the subject to the core dimension

By John B

May 7, 2020

Some of the lecturers are dry and monotone. Some of the transcriptions are incorrect. Cannot download all the course materials. Can only view.

By JAYAFER S

It is worth to attend this course, well professionally organised and structured course. Thank you London University and Coursera. Jafer Sadik

By Juleene B

Sep 6, 2020

This course gives a excellent guide to first time managers and improve the skills and efficiency for those already in managerial positions.

By SWAPNIL R

Jul 30, 2020

I really thankful for the course providers and fetched the knowledge, Now it will be an easy challenge to handle a team in all perspective.

By Varsha

Apr 4, 2020

The videos in the course really helped me to understand in a better way, also the session quiz encouraged me to complete the course sooner.